Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry question---noobie

So I am considering getting a noogleberry for future use (still breastfeeding my 3rd). I am normally a 36-38 large c-small d, but not very perky anymore. I don't necessarily need larger breasts (although that would be nice!) what I am really looking for is to un-sag them. Would using the noogleberry work for that? I would love to get a bit more volume and perkiness back!

noogleberry can definitely work for that, I use to be saggy also it helped with it, it also helped my shape, and there are ladies on the NB forum that it helped also, some who lost alot of weight, their breasts and perkiness with it, the NB helped with that. If you are after firmness and perkiness, I also suggest the chi massage as well as chest exercises, I personally use the Easy Curves device but traditional chest exercises work also, just do smaller weights for resistance and more reps, bigger weights with fewer reps will likely burn the fat, which is what breasts are made of! hth and gl!

Anastasia, I just bought my Easy Curves off of Amazon a few days ago... still waiting for it to arrive. Does it work well for you? I'm just afraid that it won't offer enough resistance or will break easily. Also, how much is the noogleberry? I am new to NBE. Still trying to get down a routine so I may be interested in trying noogleberry or something similar in the future.

I feel the easy curves device works just fine, when I first started using it, using it on the number 2 setting (there are 6) made me very sore, even now I only use it on 4 or 5. It does strengthen the chest muscles, thus making the chest firmer, but it won't increase your size like they claim. As far as Noogleberry, I recommend browsing their website and forum, read as much as possible to know all you can before going forth with it. Also if you sign up to the forum as a forum member you get a discount.

Also as a reference to the easy curves being enough resistance... I use to go to the gym alot and weight trained, although light weight compared to a male of course, but still. I also took a class called Body Pump at the gym which is a fast paced weight training class, and I still feel the effects of using the Easy Curves. I've had mine about 3 years and it still works fine, it's pretty high quality. I think the way you use it uses muscles that conventional chest exercises don't get to, so maybe that's why it still works for me. I do regular workouts still btw. I go between Zumba DVDs, The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout on the kinect, and beach body power half hour DVDs. I try to get in at least 3 workouts per week, but try to work out daily.

Glad to hear the easy curves works for improving the chest. I am planning to get it at some point but not right now. I have ordered a shake weight for arms and chest and want to see what that can do or use easy curve as a ramp up type of thing a few months down the line. Shame it doesn’t make you bigger as it claims.

I was wondering something about Noogleberry for all the users out there about which domes to get. I was thinking medium because I’m a B (I woundn't say a large B just a small to normal B) my measurement around the fullest part of my bust is 40inches. Under is 36inches. I was worried that if I got medium I would fast out grow it.

Chest size 28 - 34 inches with Cup size AA = Extra Small Breast Cups
Chest size 28 - 34 inches with Cup size A or small B = Small Breast Cups
Chest size 30 - 36 inches with Cup size large A or B = Medium Breast Cups
Chest size 34 - 42 inches with Cup size large B or C = Large Breast Cups
Chest size 34 - 44 inches with Cup size C = Extra Large Breast Cups
Chest size 40 - 48 inches + with Cup size D to E =Extra Extra Large Br.Cups

I took this strait of the website and I’m not sure weather to go for large as I’m just on the border of medium and if I do I suppose then I should go for large contoured right? I will have to think about this. And then there’s the question of tracking delivery charges. I don’t know weather to just risk that I do live in the UK I shouldn’t have a problem with that so much.

I wish I could buy this in a shop. I hate buying online.

Also looking at my measurements, I’m wondering if I have my size right, I use a 38B bra maybe it should be a 40A? I don’t know I have tried a 40A I just feel like I’m swimming in it. Maybe 40 AA thenHuh? I don’t know but this is not the thread for this. I’m just going on a tangent. I should look at the measuring guide.

Ok I did some reading for the size. 38B is fine. Pulled tight 34 (and I had it too high) I'm big difference I know; it was high up my back the first time (as in to the fullest part I don’t move the tape from the position on my back). So add 4 makes 38 and around the bust its the same 40. 2-inch difference makes a B. Glad that’s cleared up. But then maybe I really do need the medium domes.????….. I’m going to go for large I can grow into them lol.

Definitely go for the Larges; medium cups is too small. I started noogling last 2/7/11 with mediums and although I havn't reached the top completely where the nipples are smashed through the roof of the cup, the circumference of the mediums were too small for my breasts. I could have easily ordered the Large cups instead.

Hey thanks. I went off on one when I posted this random ramble. I’m surprised some wrote anything. lol. Large it is. I think I will close my eyes to the cost and go for the contoured. I hear they are so much better. (I’m a poor student, well soon will be…so I have to really do some thinking before spending and weigh it up. I think this is something worth splashing out on.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon