Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BustMaxx

I was wondering if anyone has taken BustMaxx and had any success with taking it? It's been a bit less than a week that I have been taking them and have a really positive attitude about it Big Grin

My measurements are:
Below: 32 inches
Bust: 35 1/2 inches
Above: 34 inches

I've had three successful pregnancies and have nursed them all, so fingers crossed Smile

The ingredients on the label are:
Fenugreek Seed 220mg x 3 (660mg/day)
Saw Palmetto Berries 350mg x 3 (1050mg/day)
Fennel Seed 200mg x 3 (600mg/day)
L-Tyrosin 129mg x 3 (387mg/day)
Wild Mexican Yam (root) 200mg x 3 (600mg/day)
Kelp (Whole Plant) 90 mg x 3 (270mg/day)
Damiana Leaves 50mg x 3 (150mg/day)
Dong Quai Root Ext.1% (root) 50mg x 3 (150mg/day)
Mother's Wort (whole herb) 50mg x 3 (150mg/day)
Blessed Thistle (whole herb) 150mg x 3 (450mg/day)

I have to take 3 capsules per day and am also taking one serving of Whey Protein per day.

After almost 2 weeks of using BustMaxx and being on my period for one of those weeks I have decided to take some measurements. I started feeling the tingling/aching sensation about 3 days after starting the program. I was taking 3/day, but sometimes take 2.

Bust: 36 inches
Above: 35 inches

Grown 1/2 inch on my bust and 1 inch above Big Grin

My period just finished today so I don't think the growth was due to that Smile I am starting to fill out on top which is what I wanted Smile The deflated ballon feeling was really making me self concious Sad even though it was for the best of my children.
It seems I am not alone in feeling this way as I have done lots of research and read way too many forums regarding the way breasts look after nursing children.
I'm really excited and thrilled about the results I am achieving and cannot wait until my 3 month mark is up for my final result Smile
I will consider taking some pics soon so I can get some before, progressand final pictures to help with whoever needs some encouragement Smile
I just hope this is permanent as they say and that I don't loose them after all of this.

I was wondering how its going? I just got a 3 month supply of this and not too sure, I'm hoping! Hope to hear some good news!!!

It's going great Smile I feel fuller and am more confident Smile I'll take my new measurments tonight for you. It'll be 2 days early, but am sure it wont make a difference! I take them on an empty stomach with a lot of water and eat about an hour or so afterwards..Seems to be doing it for me. I'm still getting the tingly/aching sensations like when you are pregnant and you know your boobs are getting bigger. I'm really excited!
I'll take my measurements now instead of making you wait :p

Bust: 36 1/4 inches
Above: 35 1/4 inches

I knew I had grown a bit more!! YAY
I still haven't gained enough courage to post pics..I am not self confident enough for that..But hopefully my posts alone can help someone who isn't sure!

Thanks for the update, I just started and nothing yet, but thats to be expected.

Hi Mel,

I am curious to know your progress with Bustmaxx. Would be helpful if you provide some updates.

Thanks!

The product you're taking is giving you quite a modest quantity of herbs, but if it's working for you it doesn't matter. Many women do not respond to herbs in those quantities, but if it's a good product for you because you're seeing results then just carry right on as you are. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon