Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WOW! Results are amazing!

Georgeous Blonde,
Do you remember where you heard/read about the Goat's Rue & PM?
I've been on PM with no results whatsoever & I'm looking for a boost.
Thanks

try magic or voodoo.............there is no magical boost.............if you are a slow responder or a non-responder..........well try dancing around a table and making funny noises...........report back

Carlaa,
I've asked your advice in the past because I respect your knowledge about many aspects of NBE. But since you haven't had to deal with slow or non response yourself, you probably don't know what it feels like to be totally depressed after spending months of time, hours of hope & tons of money on NBE & have absolutely nothing to show for it. Most of the people who write on this forum are sympathetic to the feelings of others who are struggling with NBE. I believe your response to me was callous & uncalled for. Have GOOD day because I surely won't.

Hi lostacres6, I have not seen the thread about goat's rue, however, here is a link to the post from someone who had initially tried PM on its own and failed until she started taking it together with wild yam, fenugreek, saw palmetto and CHI massage:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6323&highlight=%22wild+yam%22
This thread is under Archives. I hope this helps.

Hi lostacres6.

Please don't let Carlaa get you down.

I think she gorges on other peoples feelings and the worse she can make you feel the better she feels.

As you are a female I can't empathise with you I'm afraid because as a male trying to grow breasts I'm in an unusual situation anyway.

I always read her posts because just occassionally there is a jot of wisdom and help in them.

Take her posts with a pinch of salt, cast it over your shoulder and into her eyeWink

Keep your spirits up.

Kind regards,

Sarah

i said what i said because it is simply f...ing stupid. What part of your logic system would even make ask the question. There is very little science of goat's rue. Why did'nt take some time to read?

I'm here to make you think and think with at just minimal logic.

If some moron came on here and said well I had the same problem very, very slow responding, but I started to eat honey...........pretty soon I found the optimal amount at least me...........oh 8oz 1 day...........Are you going to do out there and follow that advice ....Well I hope not.

No one knows what the hell goats rue even does!

If your slow, your slow...........stick with it..........if your a non-responder just stop and go another...........common sense 101

lostacres6

My remark was not callous but you deserve an electrical jolt in the bum for being intellectually lazy. If your hungry for information your seek it out....meaning you will read..........the forums should be a secondary source of information

best c

I believe where I found that post was on this website: http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi

She was taking PM for a while, and got little growth, until she added Goat's rue.

Sarahwr,
Thank you for your reply. It meant alot to me.

Gorgeous Blonde,
Thank you also for your reply.

LOL ! Wow is this thread still going !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon