Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WOW! Results are amazing!

I guess im just a newbie. Big Grin Will someone give me a break and talk to me? Tongue

Coffee no effects on busts...........gender neutral.............this is an opinion based on common sense and absolutely no science to even suggest such.

So enjoy your coffee.....I do know that trans gender generally have to go heavier on the PM dosages

Hi Carlaa.

Thank you so much for your concise reply.

As far as dosage of PM is concerned, and assuming my supplier is providing a good product what would be your suggested amount please?

I am currently on 4 x 500mg capsules per day, 2 before breakfast and 2 before going to bed.

I also take SP as I understand it can help limit my testosterone levels.

Many thanks,

Sarah
Rainbow 

In my honest opinion, be careful of who you ask on this individual post. " people who claim they know so much have very different opinions and have done a lot of surfing on the internet for there intense statements.
The people who have helped me on this forum have not posted anything on this individual post, as they have the same opinion as myself regarding the 2 i mentioned. These people are NOT doctors. All they have are small paragraphs from off the internet, ""to the odd few asking simple questions"" You to can get the same info.

Speak to your doctor regarding your system, You know who your doctor is. Also, get in touch with a good Thailand herbalist who knows far more than any doctors regarding the herb Puearia Mirifica. This link is a UK top quality PM website. Theres no coffee lectures, just straight forward honest sales and quality advice and next day posting. http://www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk/ It is 100% pure and you will be very happy with what your product. If you are in the UK , why buy PM from overseas and pay crazy P&P? And not know who they are?

HuGZzz
KAYA

Wooops spell check!

(17-03-2011, 11:24 AM)Dana Swallows Wrote:  I guess im just a newbie. Big Grin Will someone give me a break and talk to me? Tongue

Hi Dana,
Welcome.
Sorry nobody answered you, but diving into one of the longest and most heated threads currently on the boards and asking an 'Intro' question, is not likely to attract much interest. Especially since the question you asked has been asked and answered already, a dozen times and more.

Your best bet is to put an intro on the intro board and then either search through previous threads for the answers, or start a new one of your own.

However, I'll give you a couple of clues,(1) It isn't possible to buy PM on the High Street, so it is a web purchase. ( 2) There are a number of possible suppliers, most of whom have both vociferous supporters and equally vociferous detractors. (3) After removing the retoric, there doesn't actually seem to be much, if any, real reason to choose any one supplier over any other one, despite what you might read!

...and to answer one other question...yes PM does work, although it takes time, it doesn't produce mega-boobs over night!

Pansy Mae

thanks that helps, I guess I was just over welmed after reading so much information. I guess il just try something and tell everyone how it works fo me. Seems to be what most gurls are doing here.

(02-03-2011, 07:58 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  Well I guess you know yourself best, as I don't. I think the doses you here talk about are way to high but then PM is food as it's also used sometimes in cooking and I have also tried to make Anne Selene’s bread for beauty which is really good and got a good taste.

If you're into making your own bread you should really try this with PM and other goodies!

http://www.anne-selene.com/Recipe.cfm - at least you want forget to take your PM with food every morning LOL

What I did was that I made roles instead of bread and they tasted jammi, but for me, only one piece is enough every morning as it's a really heavy kind of like German bread I guess.

Hi EvaKo,

I was hoping you could let me know your results with Anne's product, when you started taking it and perhaps your regimen. I am interested in trying it. I have used other PMs and do see something happening. Put purity is important to me.

Thanks for your help!

Star

OH. MY. GAWD. PEOPLE. Obviously many of which absolutely LOVE their freegin caffiene will not cut down. Enjoy! Geez. KAYA, was only trying to help. We are all here for the same reasons. TO GROW BOOBS WITHOUT COSTLY DANGEROUS SURGeRY! I think as a biological male wanting boobs fast that he has done his research for maximum results. GET over yourself. Obviously those who defend coffee to the death don't want breasts THAT badly. Maybe your caffiene fixation has caused an addiction and you should seek proffessional help.. Big Grin just saying. Don't shoot someone down (especially someone who has had amazing friggen results in short time) just because you have a seperate opinion on what you prefer to believe. If you want scientific proof conduct your own tests and you will see if you have larger boobs in 6 months time. Chrishoney you are taking this way too far. Perhaps your growth hasn't been great and your venting but dayum!.. kaya should not be your designated target for trying to give some advice. That's what FORUMS~ BLOGS etc. Are for. I would trust kaya's info before yours anyday.. kinda sad since she/he is a biological male.. no pun intended kaya. Just that guys typicaly don't pay attention to small insignificant details like females do. Typicaly. I don't know either of you but CH already sounds like a monsterous person.

As for myself I'm 19:p. Looking to get some huge boobs to bounce when I walk and I'm extatic to try pm. I'm also allergic to meat (weird I know) so I get my nutriends through mv's.. and I don't drink pop/ caffiene or carbonated junk as the bubbles effect my breathing also.. so I'm sure with those VARIABLES out of the way I will have good results. I've been just messaging for almost 2 weeks and the tops of my ladies have filled out and jiggle when I walk Big Grin yay!! Anywho.. I'm curious as to where to get the best product.. I hear plants from the wild are not that effective. :/ as they are picked or cut whenever they are found. I also heard that products straight from thailand are wonderful. Buttttt I can't find places that seem reliable. I want 100% pure pm powder. Not capsules so much. I'm going to try just making a paste using water and apply the powder straight to my breasts. I seen bella bb's pics and I'm so inspired to used just one herb instead of a cocktail of them. It would also save loads of money.

I have some left over capsules from a b.e. company that I purchased but they didn't work well for me.. and I add some water to make a paste a few times a week and message it in and let it sit for a few mins. It seems to have helped alot . My breasts are very tender lately and I've gone up about half inch since a week and a half ago. X fingers crossed. I believe I will have great results with pm. I'm looking for a large c within a year atleast. I'm a larger A cup now. Small B as 32 B fits I am or was just a little short of filling them out completely. Maybe even a D but that's a bit sketchy on me because I'm so small. My ribs are actually 27 in.. waist 23 hips/ but 35. I'm 5'4 and 105. Hoping to tone up some more and my goal weight is 100 or 95 lbs as of now without much cleavage. Kaya, I envy your results Blush

(23-03-2011, 07:00 AM)Stardust Wrote:  I was hoping you could let me know your results with Anne's product, when you started taking it and perhaps your regimen. I am interested in trying it. I have used other PMs and do see something happening. Put purity is important to me.

Well first time I started thinking of Pueraria Mirifica was some years ago when a friend of mine suggested to buy this herb and try it as she's TS. She bought first from this UK company but she found out they were not safe at all as she took them to a uni lab where the lab did find high counts of mold, fungus and other stuff.

In fact I recommend all of you to buy from the two UK "companies" which is DORMANT companies which means they are not trading for real... Take four capsules to any uni that works with bio science and ask them to do a mold and fungus test. It's mostly for free as it's part of the students work anyway. You will then get a really, really frightening result. Don't forget that mold and fungus is REALLY BAD for your body.

Then you buy MiroHealth from Anne Selene and do the same test. I'm sure you will smile as I did and so did my friend as well even though there is for sure other brands which is guaranteed clean and free from mold, heavy metals and pesticides.

Anyhow, I searched, studied and ended up with 3 types with direct import from Thailand. Since I had a lot of questions, it was only Anne Selene's company that gave me fast answers and really good answers. The other two was in some sort of English which I understood about half of, clearly written by Thai that did not get high grades in English.

So I first bought their sample kit which was good as it had capsules, breast cream and serum inside.

Today I use both capsules where I take 2x250mg per day, one in the morning and one before bedtime. I also use the breast cream once a day but I buy their 100g version, as it's inexpensive compared to their 30g container.

I did not see results the first month but then I was also just a small A size but after that I could see fairly good growth month by month and now I'm a small C or C depends on what bra I use. The same counts for my friend even though she's fuller than me but still the same size.

Beside that I also feel that Pueraria Mirifica makes me happier and I sleep deep during night which was not the case before. At the same time I got far more energy during the day which is also good as I did tended to be sleepy around 3PM before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon