Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

retrieve a full 34C/D

okay i understand the difference !
going to make a tour and learn more about both.
thank you

This week measurements:

Bust: 34.2"
Underbust: 28.9"
Overbust: 33"

Okay WOW, I was surprised while measuring, I gained about 1inche/4cm at the bust ... My boyfriend and I noticed some fullness and firmness but I didn't think it could be measurable !

I didn't made a real program yet. For one week i've just been =
- Massaging 10 minutes a day (i've added some macerated fenugreek to my cream).
- Eating a bit more, with more meat.
- Jogging at least 30mn a day.
- Doing about 20 abs and 20 push-ups a day (I hope these words are rights).
- Drinking a herbal tea (hops, licorice, aniseed + cardamom, cinnamon) whenever i think of it.

So this petty routine slightly uses herbs, on small amounts, but I still need to learn before starting more seriously.

I forgot: I'm on birth control pill for more than 6 months, and I don't have breast size flux due to menstrual cycle anymore.

Here are my starting pics, even if I already had a little grown from the beginning.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So, I still haven't founded my own program. BO interess me but it seems too expensive to me, I'm not ready to spend much money in NBE. For now I've just added some fennel seeds to my tea, started to drink soy milk and decided not eating too much on the afternoon/evening to avoid excessive weight gain.

Since last time I didn't notice real changes in my breast unless an improvement of their shape, especially on the right one (smaller). This morning I took pictures. On the front one you can't notice ANY evolution, but the side views confirm my observation about the shape, however I think it's too slight to be posted.

Also, while my first week was a bit painful (i couldn't even sleep on my belly), this one didn't felt anything like that.. i wonder if it wasn't muscle soreness because of the first press-ups lol.

Anyway my boyfriend finds that they continued to enlarge. The measurements I took go in his way:
Bust: 35.4" / 90cm
Overbust: 33.4" / 85cm

Wich gives me again +1 inch on the bust department. I don't think it's normal, each of you need months to achieve one inche grow, and I make two in two weeks ? I didn't made a mistake on the measure wich I repeated to check. I've come from 83cm (which terrified me), to 87, to 90 ...

I don't even look like I had so much grown, hum, maybe apart overflowing my bras .. Maybe that fast change is because i had great boobs not too long ago ? Or because of my age ? I also gain and loose weight very easily, maybe I have some kind of malleable body lol.

Hum well, I think I'll stick with this routine for the moment and see how things go.

Since breasts fluctuate throughout the entire cycle, more than likely they'll shrink back in another two weeks but you'll also more than likely keep some of your growth. That's exactly what my breasts do through my cycle, and I'm also on the birth control pill. One time I measured 35" then a week and a half or so later, I measured 34.25". But that's still a big change from my starting 33".

Your routine seems to be working, keep it up and good luck!

Yeah first i didn't thought that I'd pass through this step but then I realized that the pill's week off is also a lower hormone stage ... Today's my first day without pill, I'm going to have my periods on wednesday, so we'll see !

Thanks for the support ! Smile (and sorry if my sentences sound a bit weird !)

Hey

I checked out your page from the link you left on mine, by the looks of thinks your breast look a lot like mine visually but you are bigger. mine also change over my cycle but it only started when i begain nbe i use to have no change at all.

Its sounds like you should try the BO that is being suggested I will probably really help. I don’t really know anything about it but as you are young then defiantly looks the way to go. If I could get hold of some I would try it.

About your fenugreek smell I know what you mean hehe. But I’m single so haven’t had the problem arise when I sleep with people, its only when I go to the toilet so its nothing worse than asparagus, if it gets too much I may need to stop too. I just don’t want to because it sees like it’s doing something.

Thanks maz for your note about the fenugreek smell lol, it reassured me !

I don't think that I'm going to switch to BO. Because it's too expensive, the process seems too slow, and mainly because I've read about a kind of 'return to teenage', also mood swings. I've been a very depressed teen, I suffered from bulimia for years, so I wouldn't experiment a second puberty. And while my program already works for me I don't need to.

I think that I'll stick with it until I turn 20 (in october), then I'll see if I want to start a real herb-based program.

So, this was my birth control pill's week off (my period barely lasted 3 days, I almost didn't bled), I was really afraid of losing all after reading RunRabbit's post, but finally I didn't really deflate. I felt like my boobs were a bit smaller but not a disaster. Hmmm, I don't know why but from yesterday I feel they are more hanging down, thought. Sad

The pics I took this morning still show no change from my last ones and my measurement didn't move neither.

Bust: 35.4" / 90cm
Overbust: 33" / 84cm -1cm

About the underbust department, I have trouble finding the right number, it's like it's changing all the time ! I try to measure very tight, but I have results from 28.7"/73cm to 30"/77cm. Maybe i's related with breathing or something ? I've read there was a thread about measuring right, but I can't find it ! Does anyone have seen it ?

Otherwise, I bought a new body butter because I had finished mine. It's from the body shop and has lavender essential oil in it, I choosed it because i heard that lavender was involved in breast grow for biological males so i thought it wouldn't be bad for me, also the strong scent hides the fenugreek + fennel macerate smell. I like it but if I continue using so much cream, I think that I'll have to go to cheaper ones because a pot of body shop's butter costs 18€ which I couldn't afford monthly.

Also, I see a lot of you taking supplements but I don't know what it is for. I've been taking brewer's yeast once because it's known to help hair and nails grow stronger, and maybe I could get back to it for the B vitamins in it ?

recent thread on measuring http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7704 there have been many, so not sure this is what you're looking for or not

Thanks anastasia, this is the kind of tip I was looking for, even if I still have trouble measuring. I'll write the number each time because it's variable.

This week measurements:

Bust: 36.2" / 92cm +2 cm
Overbust: 33.8" / 86cm +2cm
Underbust: 29.5" / 75 cm

My breast feel as full as they are after 10 mn of massage ! I am happy with this improvement because I didn't felt real changes during the previous weeks.

I wanted to take pics to see it but I didn't had the time today, and I'm leaving tomorrow. On a trip to London with my school. I'll have five day off NBE and I hope this won't affect my grow !!!

I'll still drink my tea tomorrow morning and friday evening so I will just have three days without tea and I'll do my massage tonight and friday night so just four days without massage. I'll get back on exercise on saturday. Hope I won't be starving because england has a bad reputation about food. I know I won't be able to eat lots of protein because we'll have light picnic lunches and I pray for the opportunity of drinking milk (at least cow milk !) during these days. Oh I'm so worried about my breast !

When I'll come back, I'll start to control my weight because I don't want to get back to the body I used to have (great boobs but fat everything). I'll probably start again eating two big meals a day like I did last summer when I lost weight: eating whatever I want but at specific times. Of course, keep on exercising.

That's all for now. Good week and happy grow everyone !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon