Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP:! Hoping to go up to 2 cup sizes...

(04-03-2011, 07:18 PM)~BoobieGirl~ Wrote:  congratz. my one month is up and i'm taking a break.

How was your first month? ♥

it felt like it took forever to get past two weeks but then after that time passed by quickly. Only thing is during the end of the third week and the fourth week I got lazy and stop trying as much. That's why I'm taking a break.

During that month, I had a lot of pain and sensitivity during the first two weeks and after that it was mild and occasional.

Total samage about the pain and sensitivity during the first two weeks and then things start to slow down =/

8th of March ONE MONTH WheeyHeeyyyyyy!

Fortunately, there was not any breast loss Big Grin But not any growth either -.- I'm going to carry on for the next month and see what happens (mainly because I have lots of parties coming up to and need to look FIT as in my new dress) After that, I think I'll take a break, I have GCSEs coming up so I need to focus studying Smile

Much Love ♥

yay to both our one months! I'm restarting officially tomorrow. Although I did some chi massage today

There better be no slacking now ~BoobieGirl~ Wink
Momma came home with a big bag marshmallows of today. Nom nom nom Smile aren't they meant to be good for breast growth?
Much love ♥

they have gelatin which is good for boobs but they're also high in sugar which is a boobie no no =/

Well I've eaten them all now... oopsie Big Grin
Lately I haven't been very rigourous with the massage or hypnosis, mainly because I have the flu and just isusses with a particular person at the moment. But I'll probably start up again in the next three days Smile

Much Love ♥

If it makes you feel better, I'm 20 years old and have been a 32AA since I was 14.

Thanks Kathryne, it kind of helps. I mean knowing that not everyone's breasts at my age has developed fully =/

I saw a picture of my future prom dress and decided I'm going to get back on track now and forget about Mr. Particular Person Big Grin

Much Love ♥ and thanks Smile

P.S I've also been taking some 1,000mg Vitamin C daily, mainly because I've been getting ill a lot lately

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon