Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP:! Hoping to go up to 2 cup sizes...

I've a little bit of an issue now...

I was reading this article on how to check for breast lumps and I decided to try some of the exercises out. When I did I found a large lump under each of my nipples on both breasts. They feel very hard and irregular shaped. I did some research and I found that it could just be hormonal changes but the lumps are always there and also usually at my age, the lumps are most likely to be benign. They have been around of quite some time now and they aren't changing in size.

Any help would be very muchly appreciated Smile

Much Love ♥

So I haven't been on for awhile but I have been gaining quite a lot of weight Big Grin I'm now currently 117lbs and breasts are starting to fill out as well as rest of my body Smile

Much Love <3 and happy growing!

I am now the pround owner of TWO 32B adult size bras

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Congrats! I was so happy when I became a 32B. I know the feeling as it was not too long ago. It seemed like forever and somewhat impossible to reach when I was an A cup for all of my life.
But now I have the cleavage and jiggle. I think its awesome!

Hey guys it's been awhile since I've last been on this, because I've just forgot about this account. Oopsie Blush
I haven't been able to keep all the weight I gained during the summer but it tends to fluctuate between 113-116 lbs which is alright I guess. I've been under a lot of stress lately (starting a new school, as-levels, making new friends) so I think that may count to why I've lost weight. But I have been muscle training and I've gain muscle on my thighs and bum and I've got abs! (Well lady abs anyway Big Grin )

At my new school, I made a friend that has 32E breasts and told me how she's going to get a breast reduction on the NHS due to emotional needs and back problem. She also went on to tell me how any breasts smaller than a C cup makes a girl look like a boy. I was absolutely fuming and told her that I was a A/B cup and do not feel as if I am any less of a female. No-one likes her anyway, but I'm still shocked that some people could be so ignorant.

Namaste <3

Namaste

I'm here new . So girls im 18 years old and i have no boobs Sad I have just bought two pack oh saw pallmento, what i should use more? Huh

(04-06-2012, 12:24 PM)moony Wrote:  Namaste

I'm here new . So girls im 18 years old and i have no boobs Sad I have just bought two pack oh saw pallmento, what i should use more? Huh

Hi, moony I can't help you at all in the way of drugs because I'm meant to use them, but how much do you weigh?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon