Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Whats The Deal On Coffee?

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I enjoy a cup every now and then in the mornings to wake me up. I also drink the occasional Dr. Pepper. How much with this affect my growth on herbs? I've had sore, tender boobs since I started taking the herbs so I don't think the the caffiene has interfered. I'd like to hear someone else's opinion, though :)

I know very little about herbs , but it does say on the Wonderup website that only excessive use of caffeine is a problem and I think that is something like more than 5 cups a day.

I know this is just one herbal product but it makes me think that the caffeinated drink should not be a problem.

Thank you for your reply.
I've just seen a lot of talk about needing to eliminate caffeine from your diet when doing natural breast enhancement, but I'm not sure I could give upmy caffeine even though I don't consume that much in the first place. I agree with you that it shouldn't be too much of a problem!

I guess it would be wise not to take the herbs at the same time as anything containing caffeine, in case there is any issue with absorption.

Also, it might help to drink extra water to counteract the diuretic effect of the caffeine.

Just my thoughts - I am sure someone will be along who is far more knowledgable on the subject Smile

Well, fortunately... I started to consume a little too much coffee and made myself sick of it. But, I still like a Dr. Pepper every now and then :)
Other than that, I've eliminated caffeine from my diet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon