Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so? zoft gum only? permanent results?

so i have been reading around, even here on the forums. woa. but i am so curious. has anyone used only soft gum and had permanent growth. i would love to know :] also any other experiences with just zoft gum. thanks.

Well, I've been taking zoft for about two months now, just starting on number 3. So far, I haven't shrunk at all but after the six months is up we will see if it stays. I sure hope so! (:

The first thing that ever worked for me was Zoft Gum, I took it for 6 months, first two months doing 2 pieces per day, months 3 and 4 doing 4 pieces per day and the last two months doing 6 pieces per day. I grew 2 inches while on it, going from 32" on the bust to 34" going from a 32AA to a 32B. After 6 months I stopped it and the results never went away, so I'd definitely say permanent. Be sure to drink plenty of water while on it, stay away from caffeine, and have a healthy high protein diet. Also I massaged daily while using it. I believe breast massage is key for NBE. The best place to buy it is ebay, you can find a 6 month supply (it's only a 6 month supply if you only take 2 pieces per day the entire time, so if you did it the way I did, you will need to order more). But the 6 month supply is around $70 on there where as on the main websites it's around $250-$300. Hope this helps and good luck!

So how is the progress with Zoft? I just started, may I ask how big of a difference you guys saw within a month?

hi chichi, I'm going to answer you hear since you PMed me the same thing. Results with ANY NBE method vary person to person. What I or anyone else may have experienced will not be what you will experience. I'm not the type of person that measures constantly so I can't exactly tell you how much I grew in a month. Also, you should not be concerned with how much you will grow in a month. NBE is a long process, trust me, I've been doing this for years. Thinking a month will bring you a cup size is highly unlikely. There are the VERY rare few that grow quickly, but not many. The best advice I can give is to do your regimen as if it's habit, kind of like brushing your teeth everyday, don't obsess over it. Put away the measuring tape, only measure I'd say once a month. And from my experience this way of going about it works best. Whenever I was on programs and I obsessed was worried I wouldn't grow, or too concentrated that I would grow, either way I didn't grow. So it's best to be neutral about it and just do it as habit. With Zoft I recommend doing it for 6 months. Why? Most get all the results they will get from it in the first 2 months BUT those extra 4 months I believe make that growth permanent. I have read many get their results in 2 months then quit Zoft and when they did they lost all they gained with it. You may also want to incorporated massage into your regimen as well, I recommend it for every form of NBE done. HTH and GL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon