Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stellsbells program!

brookskennedy - When I took SP after awhile I noticed I had some puffiness on my thighs which I never had before. So beware the SP! I am very thin 17.5 bmi, so even us skinny girls can get it! As soon as I noticed it I stopped and it's fine now.

I've been taking it awhile now and haven't noticed any cellulite. Thank goodness :)

Oooh dear there was me thinking of adding SP in a few months, maybe I will stay clear of it.

Good luck girl! I hope your herbs work!

Hey guys.
First off, I'd like to apologize for being off the site for so long. I really try to stay optimistic and positive, and try to keep my goals with nbe realistic but unfortunately I let myself get discouraged :(

As some of you may know, my ultimate goal is to get breast augmentation. I tried nbe to see what kind of results I could obtain in the mean time, and I was getting results that I was happy with. But, I honestly don't think I'll be happy till I get actual breast augmentation. I'd like to get the surgery within a year.

I quit taking my herbs and using my breast cream for a short period, but lately I've noticed that my boobs looked noticeably smaller. This upset me since it's almost summer, and I'd like my boobs to look decently sized in a swimsuit. So, I decided to start taking my herbs again. I'm pretty sure I've lost all the results I had gained so far, but hopefully some of the fullness will come back soon.

& I will keep everyone posted :)
Thanks for always being supportive, guys.

(11-03-2011, 03:40 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  The fenugreek and saw palmetto should be very good. Even fenugreek by itself is popular and has worked for many. Wild yam will most likely be worthless. It gained popularity since it is commonly used to make progesterone in the lab. Until it's altered in a lab it won't do much except maybe act as a mild phytoestrogen.

Wouldn't it make the SP even more worthless? If WY is commonly used to make progesterone, and SP is made to block it, wouldn't they cancel eachother out?

I don't know...
Didn't end up taking fenugreek. Just the saw palmetto..which I actually really like. Fenugreek is including in my Breast Success capsules, though.

(18-04-2011, 11:20 PM)stellsbells Wrote:  I don't know...
Didn't end up taking fenugreek. Just the saw palmetto..which I actually really like. Fenugreek is including in my Breast Success capsules, though.

As long as it's in the BS, I don't think you would need to add more to the mix. I take the SP too, and I really like it as well, but have noticed some slight cellulite on my inner thighs. Been doing leg lifts and the eliptical, and it has reduced it. GL in your journey.

Thank you :)

I was looking in the mirror the other day and noticed my bum looked like it had a little cellulite. It's not bad. I don't want to blame it on the SP. I just need to do some squats or jogging and it would clear up. I also bought some self-tanner the other day that's a firming tanner, and is supposed to get rid of the appearance of cellulite. Jergens brand, I think?

(18-04-2011, 04:29 AM)stellsbells Wrote:  Hey guys.
First off, I'd like to apologize for being off the site for so long. I really try to stay optimistic and positive, and try to keep my goals with nbe realistic but unfortunately I let myself get discouraged Sad

As some of you may know, my ultimate goal is to get breast augmentation. I tried nbe to see what kind of results I could obtain in the mean time, and I was getting results that I was happy with. But, I honestly don't think I'll be happy till I get actual breast augmentation. I'd like to get the surgery within a year.

I quit taking my herbs and using my breast cream for a short period, but lately I've noticed that my boobs looked noticeably smaller. This upset me since it's almost summer, and I'd like my boobs to look decently sized in a swimsuit. So, I decided to start taking my herbs again. I'm pretty sure I've lost all the results I had gained so far, but hopefully some of the fullness will come back soon.

& I will keep everyone posted Smile
Thanks for always being supportive, guys.

I would wait until you're 21 to have breast implants. I used to want breast implants when I was younger and no one could convince me other wise and now I couldn't imagine having them put in. You're a 34B, there's no reason you can't get to a full 34C with a good program like BO. I think that would suit your frame really well.

I wish I could wait but I really can't Sad
I've always wanted breast implants and honestly feel that I will be very, very happy with them. I just like the overall appearance of breast implants more than I like the appearance of natural boobs. I know alot of members on the site will disagree with me on this, but I just want to be happy with my body and I am confident that breast augmentation will give me that satisfaction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon