Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't know what possessed me!

Hi everyone..
So after about a year I finally took the plunge and ordered some BB. I purchased the 12.5 plus 4 months supply in the christmas sale. BUT now I am having seconds thoughts Sad The only thing putting me off is the risk of not being able/less able to have children! I love children and one day plan on having my own ia , I would never trade having bigger breasts for children lol.

So..I raised my concerns with bryan and he sent me an email saying he was sorry I changed my mind and then in the same line said " I can tell you though we have had many customers take BB before and after and in between pregnancies. " I replied to say if he could provide any evidence. He replied with some links that had nothing to do with the question I raised, just talked of how glandular therapy had been in use since God knows when and how "safe" they are. I've just sent an email back saying I wanted to know who those women were but I doubt I will get anything.

Not having children is not something I can risk. I just WISH there were women who took BB and later went on to have kids..THIS would change my mind.. Sad
I remember reading a post by Anastasia. Hey Anastasia! Correct me if I'm wrong (perhaps it's my wishful thinking? lol) but I remember reading a post by yourself where you mentioned you had a healthy baby after BO..is this true???????????

Arghhh I don't know what to do..
Any thought? Sad Sad Sad

No sorry, wasn't me. I had my son when I was 17, it wasn't until after I stopped breastfeeding at 18 that I started my NBE journey. And I didn't go on BO until I was... umm... 21 or 22? I haven't gotten pregnant since, but do plan on trying in the near future. I seriously doubt BO would alter your ability to have children, but I can understand the concern. I have issues with getting pregnant and not having a miscarriage as is, I had a couple before my son. My son is a miracle baby, I'm not suppose to be able to have children according to doctors. So when I start trying I wouldn't be the best example to go by. I'm not suppose to be able to carry a child past 3 months and with my son I was constantly monitored because I was high risk. And he was full term but small, like he had to wear preemie size clothes and even those for the first couple weeks were too big.

I have the same concern Bchallenge. I started BO (Ultrabeast) a week ago and I am starting to see some progress, but I don't have any kids and certainly would like to have one in a few years... so I am not sure I should continue.

Hey,

I have just emailed Erika regarding risk of unable to have kids and hopefully she'll give me a reply soon Smile

It has been mentioned many times that BO actually increase fertility rate among women but it decrease the fertility rate among man. The reason being is because in man BO will work to aromatize testosterone hormone into estrogen. Layman term conversion of testosterone into estrogen which in long run will affect the production of sperm and its quality.

In some Europe country BO were prescribe to women to increase their fertility as well as for women who suffer pre-menopausal symptom. If you are familiar with the concept of cell therapy you will understand how exactly it will work in your body. Cell heals the cell!

Hey
i have gotten back a reply from Erika whos head of customer service in BB
she said
"We're the original inventors of the breast pill. We invented BB for teenagers. We've been selling BB since 1996. Do you think we'd still be in business - selling hundreds of bottles of BB a week all over the world - if no one could become pregnant after using our product? BB has no side effects - and that certainly would be a side effect. Glandular therapy is very safe - while a product that doesn't allow you ever to get pregnant again would not be a safe product."

So i dont think there is a risk. Smile

Gee, thanks guys, that´s a relief!!Shy

BChallenge, what do you think? Did you find out anything more?

That email wasn't convincing of any relief for me. =( She's saying it is safe and talking about the amount of her sell. Anyone selling their product can say just as that. Well, of course ppl want boobs they'll buy the product but I doubt they would know if later on try to conceive but cant that it's the cause of BO.

??

Now I'm worried and crushed Sad I wanna try BO.

Hi all..I got this response from Erika

People become pregnant all the time after using BB - but they don't send us baby pictures so how can we "prove" it?

We're the original inventors of the breast pill. We invented BB for teenagers. We've been selling BB since 1996. Do you think we'd still be in business - selling hundreds of bottles of BB a week all over the world - if no one could become pregnant after using our product? BB has no side effects - and that certainly would be a side effect. Glandular therapy is very safe - while a product that doesn't allow you ever to get pregnant again would not be a safe product.

BB isn't a hormone - it's completely safe and has no side-effects. It works by stimulating the thyro-pituitary-ovarian access and reactivates your own hormones using DNA/RNA nucleoproteins. The hormones your body releases causes the body to store fat back into your breast connective tissue as it did during puberty.

BB functions by a complex mechanism that rejuvenates your own endocrine system. The theory behind our therapy is that glandular extracts contain nutrients and biochemicals that stimulate the reproduction and regrowth of similar tissue.

Our capsules have a total of 600mg of a proprietary blend of only 3 ingredients: Argentinean Bovine Ovary and Pituitary tissue and kelp. The pills are potentized to be homeopathic.

We use only glandulars from Argentina where the beef is safe and free-range grazed. Glandular therapy has been used for hundreds of years - it's considered very safe.

The results from BB are permanent. Once you reach the size you want, you stop taking the pills. Only weight-loss and breast-feeding will affect them as they are your normal breasts just with more fat in them.

Avoid high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners such as sucralose and aspartame.

Eat plenty of dark green vegetables, wild-caught fish, sweet potatoes, pineapple, fresh figs, cranberries, salads, raw fruit and veggies, nuts, soup, organic eggs, organic cheese, omelettes with vegetables, etc. - healthy things. If you eat meat, it should be organic, grass-fed if beef, free-roaming in and outside, and from a small farm. Dairy products should all be organic, if possible. Avoid growth hormones.

Body temp is key in order for BB to work - it works with your thyroid. Taking your body temperature is the way to gauge if your thyroid is functioning properly. All the blood in your body gets pumped through the thyroid every 17 minutes. A thyroid that is able to fully function can regulate your body temp. If your body temp is below normal, your thyroid is under-functioning and unable to do its job. The thyroid needs adequate iodine levels to function. Iodine is not stored by the body. www.PureFormulas.com sells Iodoral which is 12.5mg of total iodine.

Iodine is utilized by every hormone receptor in the body. The absence of iodine causes a hormonal dysfunction that can be seen with practically every hormone.

In newborn children iodine is responsible for the development of the baby's I.Q. Recent research shows iodine deficiency is felt to be the source of attention deficit disorder in children.

The right kind of salt is actually good for us and very important on a cellular level. All your cells depend on the proper sodium levels to function. Unrefined sea salt - like Pink Himalayan Salt or Redmond's Real Salt - contains 84 minerals. Regular table salt, however, is actually toxic. Salting your food helps you to salivate - the 1st step of digestion.The adrenal glands actually need salt to function.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Yours truly,

Erika

Not sure if I'm totally convinced to be honest. BO is banned in the UK. I believe it's not FDA approved seeing as it's not a drug per se. But I'm wondering if there was a complaint against BO, who would take this up with them??? not FDA approved so no governing body? It could very well be that we just havent heard of the side effects because they havent been braught to light.

Just my thoughts. What are you all thinking-am I being to critical?

I really do want to give BO a go!!

very informative thread. Im glad the issue was cleared up. When i started BO i was afraid of that problem to, but after research i learned it was safe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon