Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small breasts are terrific & other strange thoughts

Hello Ladies,

I’m a gentleman from Atlanta, GA. I stumbled across your forums while doing some research on skin absorption of herbs. These herbs weren’t for rubbing on my breasts, though. They were for rubbing on my……cock. I was a little shocked to see that the ladies had a forum for enhancing breasts. There are quite a few forums on penis enlargement, but somehow it had never crossed my mind that ladies would have something similar. Anyway, I just wanted to wish all of you well. It’s worth noting that I think SMALL BREASTS ARE TERRIFIC. In fact, I saw some photos on a website dedicated to herbal breast enhancement. The photos were the ‘before’ shots, of what women were trying to correct. In most of the cases, I thought to myself, “Hey, those are some sexy breasts!” To me, the smaller and more unusual shaped breasts are more sexy than the classical, perfectly orbital variety. So, if you fail to ‘correct’ your breasts, you have a fan in me.

This is all coming from a guy who is going to great lengths to lengthen his perfectly good cock. Maybe my judgment is already impaired!

Warm regards,
KD
Heart 

Hey, I just wanted to say I appreciate that you shared your thoughts! I'm sure lots of other men think small boobs are terrific, also. Personally, this is something I'm doing for myself so that when I look in the mirror I'm confident and happy with what I see. I'm not doing natural breast enhancement to impress anyone or get more sexual attention. Just simply for myself :)

Also, if it helps... I could care less about the size of guys dick. I've had sex with all different sizes of dicks, and honestly it all comes down to your skills not your size. But, I'm all for someone doing what makes them happy. So, I'm not one to judge other people's choices. And I wish you the best of luck on your dick enhancing journey and I hope that you can reach your desired size :)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon