Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Size Definition

What’s what with Boobie size, and are things different for male a transgender? Huh I think I can definitely claim to be B cup, but B cup bras are defiantly to small. I recently had a professional bra fitting that came out as C cup. Thing is my boobies look nothing like the part. So how do you define breast size, surly if there is enough breast tissue to fill a curtain size of cup, then so far as cup sizes goes, then you must be that size, even if you may not visually look what is the normal perception of that size.

My bra-fitting lady has put me at 38C, I had been using 34C before the sizing, my theory being that a tight band size would squeeze things together and give me cleavage. Wrong! Seems a good plunge bra will give you the cleavage by pushing you in from the outer underarm side. When wearing a B cup this wasn’t happening due to the bra sitting to far in and not cupping the breast.

I do believe there is a difference in the formula for calculating a bra for a TG or TS, due to the male chest being wider to start with. I have quite a nice female shape to my breasts but it dose tend to lie over a slightly broader area. I would very much welcome all your comments on this especially from any experts on the subject whatever area of breast care you may be in.

I actually get similar questions quite often from both born females and TG's. I get asked, if I'm a 32D how come I don't look the part. The answer is simple, due to today's media and the majority of the population of females wearing the wrong bra size, no one really know what true bra sizes actually look like on natural breasts. Implanted breasts of the same size always look bigger than they really are due to shape, firmness, hardness, etc. Everyone thinks I'm smaller than I am unless I put a push up bra on, why? Because without that overly drastic round shape the human mind nowadays thinks the breast is smaller than it really is. If you got a fitting and you're a 38C, go with that. A tighter band size is never good. How you measure your bra size is, you measure under the bust and get your rib measurement, to use me as an example, I'm 27-28 inches underbust. You then take that measurement and add 5 if it's an odd number and 4 if it's an even number, that number is your band measurement, mine is a 32. Then you measure the biggest part of your breasts, the most full part, for me that's at my nipples. I get 36 1/2 inches on the breasts. You then take that measurement and minus your band measurement, so I get 4 1/2, this determines your cup size. -1 is an AA, 1 is an A, 2 is a B, 3 is a C, 4 is a D, 5 is a DD, and so on. So really I'm between a D and DD but wear a D. So going with this mathematics when someone say loses weight and goes down in a band size but they don't loose breast mass (lucky them lol) they would go up a cup size when going down a band size. Okay example of this. If I gained in band size to a 34 I'd be a 34C (which in some bras I do wear a 34C just depends on the brand), if I went to a 36 band I'd be a 36B. This is if I only went up in band size and the size of my breasts did not change. Understand now? So you being a 38C, would be a 36D, 34DD (I'm envious right now lol), 32E, 30F.

To you and maybe others you don't look like a 38C but that's because your breasts are natural, maybe wider as you said instead of protruding, which is also some of my problem, mine are wider than they should be. But that's the beauty of breasts they come in all shapes and sizes. I remember when I started NBE as a 32AA I said I'd go to a 32B and stop lol then I got there and I was like, this is it??? Then I said 32C, same thing LOL. Now at a 32D I'm happy but wouldn't mind a bit bigger Wink sounds like to me you have booby greed dear lol. We all get it, no need to stress over it. I say just keep going with NBE until you are fully happy with your size Big Grin Hope this all helps you to understand these blasted bra sizes better haha whoever came up with them must have been drunk or something Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon