Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changing the shape of Breasts

Hi everyone Smile

My breasts are a tear drop shape, far apart and uneven. *sigh What are your suggestions for a more round, uplifted and even volume/spread out shape? And how can get them closer together?
Would push ups make a difference? Thank you for any advice

Hi hun, if you go to my pic page in the program section you will see when I started out I was the same. They were tear drop, uneven, far apart, etc. etc. there is no overnight cure to fix them permanently, it took a long time for me. But what I found that has helped is doing the usual NBE to grow them the size I want along with that I massaged them daily, did breast exercises (I use the Easy Curves device from TV) and I used a Noogleberry pump. With using a Noogleberry, as I went up in dome sizes they cover more and more area, this making cleavage more and more as you go along. When I get to the really big sizes I would pump myself in a little, then tie something around the domes to bring them closer together, then continue pumping. I think this alone caused me to have more natural cleavage. Now I'm not saying I look perfect and have implant looking breasts. They still hang naturally, just look more round then they did. To fix the unevenness like one was smaller than the other, I would pump the smaller one with more pressure during my pumping sessions.

Now for a quick fix, yes a push up bra does wonders. I LOVE the VS miraculous bra the most, though they are pricey, about $50 or so. There are some at Target if you are in the states that are similar to the VS ones, they add 2 cup sizes and push you up and they run about $16. The Target one doesn't convert in the straps like the VS one does, but still works great under most tops. Hope this helps and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon