Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry

Hi Everyone it's me again the newbieSmile I have decided to get started on a BEP and thought of ordering a Noogleberry. My problem is I have no idea what size pump I should be ordering. I am transgendered and I have tried the traditional method of measuring for cup size but it really doesnt work for me. When I do measure for cup size the difference between the measurements is 3 inches which should give me a "b" cup size and I'm sure I am not that big. Would it be better to just ordering the medium. I understand that the dimensions for that are 11cm wide by 11 cm deep. I am rather large across the chest. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Karen Hugs

If you have a broad chest, you could probably get away with the mediums or maybe even the larges. I believe Cheryl started with Larges and I have a friend who is small busted, but broad chested and she started with larges too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon