Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puerara Prem

This is more a question for Carlaa.. I appreciate your knowledge on PM and was wondering what you had to say about PueraraPrem? Would you consider this a high quality farmed cultivar? Thanks!

Its a unique farmed cultivar with a 7 to 10 year harvest cycle.....its among the best

happy new year

Thank you!

I Google this brand (if that's Wat it is) and couldn't find anything??? Is it under another name?

ok i found what seems to be a wholesaler. does not respond to non wholesale buyers

hello, does anybody know where to get this puerara prem. is it better than the one suggested a lot by selene?
Huh

yes i discovered. Unlike Carlaa I will not withhold info just for the sake of it. why does she do that?? its weird! does she just hate people?

So it seems to be that pueraraprem is a wholesaler of raw PM and other companies use there herb, and they will quote that the PM in there product is sourced from PueraraPrem, and obviously they have good qulaity standards.

One such company making internal and external PM using Puerara prem is Ro- bust, i think i may have spotted another, but cant remember the name. I havent found a website to buy ro-bust, maybe cause i am in australia i am not able to, or perhaps there is a special website?

Anyways, there you go. Yo must be less confused now as I certainly was after finding that out. I was all like, where is this pueraraprem company, why does it only seem to wholesale!!

All the best, and for goodness sake, lets keep up the human kindness on this site. Its one world here we all have to live in, and its what we make it. why not be a force of good and helping others find greater ease? isnt that would you'd want someone to do for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon