Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PANGAO Breast Enlarger Massager?

Hi everyone!

I´m a newbie. I Just love this forum.

I was wondering if anyone knows the PANGAO Breast Enlarger Massager?
Could this really work?
Rainbow 

Hi La Rose Shy

Ive already talked a bit about this breast massager... have a look at my thread and see if it helps Blush

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6476

xx

This Breast Enlarger uses a sophisticated microcomputer to electronically stimulate tissue expansion and lean muscle toning.This Breast Enlarger Massager can prevent and cure breast diseases and enhance the shape of one's cleavage.

Breast Massager stimulates female's breast, accelerate blood circulation and activate cell renewal and hormone secretion through physical massage with forceful vibration balls inside. Breast Massager can strengthen and tighten the muscles that control the look of the breast and dramatically increase breast size and form by promoting the growth of the tissue.In this way female breast will become more healthy and sexy.

New to me. But i want to learn more about this product. I think it better to pair it with breast enhancement pill.

I don't know about breast ones. But the ab ones are useless.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon