Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB now or should I wait?

I'm a newie att NBE and just been taking flaxseed oil for a week now, combined with massage for a few days. Now I'm thinking about getting a NB to, but I feel insecure weither I should try flaxseed oil (I allready feel some tinkles), PM and massage first, to wherever cup-size I might get from it) and after that start with the NB, or if I should do NB in the meentime.... What do you think?

Just so you know; I'm 34 years old with 3 children (breastfed) and size 32AAAA-really flat.

Why would you wait? Go for the noogleberry! Many women have been successful with it, especially those who have breastfed like you.

First of all: Sorry my answer took so long. I´ve been without my computer for som time now...

I did order the NB though, and so far I´ve had som growth with it! Thank you verry mutch, Stella!Smile

(01-03-2011, 11:03 AM)Suss Wrote:  First of all: Sorry my answer took so long. I´ve been without my computer for som time now...

I did order the NB though, and so far I´ve had som growth with it! Thank you verry mutch, Stella!Smile

what size cup did you buy. I would say to order M size cups first or try the L cups.

Rachyl

where do you buy the nb at? and Suss did it really work for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon