Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

Congratulations! I am wondering if the cleanse helped you? I am also feeling a bit sore since yesterday so may be it just takes 6 months for us to respondBig Grin

Your swelling looks great. I think I used to overpump. I tried with less pressure and my swelling is now different, more similar to yours. Which pumping technic do you use and do you ever get red dots on your skin?

I have to go through your program to read about the thyroid issues. My bb temperature is not very low in the beginning of the cycle so I thought my thyroids are functioning fine. I have been taking Vitamin B for a while as well but will definitely get the thyroids checked out.

A few people reported shiny hair when they started taking MSM including myself but for me it did not last for a long time. Perhaps once you stop taking MSM you will see if you notice any changes and then you could decide if you want to re-order it. This is what happened to me when I ran out of HA. I did not plan to re-order it until I noticed that my skin was not as nice without this supplement. I was also told that it helps with NB. Did you notice any difference once you have included hops to your program?

Anyway, congratulations and hopefully this will be your month!

Hops is da bomb Cool

luisa,

yay for soreness! are you fuller too, or just sore? do you get sharp pinching pains like some of the other girls? for me, it's mainly just soreness.

i pump and hold, and i only NG if i can do at least over 40mins. anything less than that, the swelling is negligible. i wonder though, if pump and release would lessen my red ring marks. but logically, to me, pump and hold makes more sense. i've only gotten red dots a couple of times. my main pet peeve with NG is the ring marks. for me, they take DAYS to completely fade off.

one sign that your thyroids are not functioning properly, is if you're tired and lethargic all the time. that was me. then slowly, my hair was falling out more than usual, and started getting acne. i was getting symptoms of PCOS. and i didn't get my period for 6 months. so yeah, it's not subtle. if you're getting your period regularly and feeling well for the most part, then i don't think you have to worry about what your bb temperature is.

i've been feeling a bit fuller but i don't know if it's from the hops or GR, or milk thistle.

Hi Lled,

How is your progress? I hope that you have kept all your fullness. I definitely looked fuller but lost it all due to stress and then illness. Oh well, I will have to take a break next week anyway as I am going on vacation. I may just take the milk thirstle with me and do a cleanse.

As for NB, for me the rings disappear within an hour, really fast. But I always get the red dots. Unfortunatelly if I do not keep pumping (I do not do much of a release) until I pump to the maximum, I do not get any swelling at all. Do you already feel the CL domes? I can hardly get to 2.5 inches on the medium at the moment but I have only been pumping for two months.

goes to show how everyone response so differently. i think i'd rather get red dots than visible ring marks. the CL domes don't have measurements on them like the other domes. i am about half way into the dome when i pump. there's NO WAY i can very fill out the dome i think. i remember when i was pumping with the medium domes, i got up to 2.75" if i pumped for 2hrs +. try drinking LOTS of water throughout the day as well as right before NG. i feel like my boobs are heavier after NG now that i'm taking more GR.

i am on day 11th of my cycle. past few days, i've been consistently measuring at about 27.25" under bust and 32.25" bust. so i'm glad i didn't shrink back down to 31". i realized my bras are not getting tighter because my bra band went from a 34 to a 32.

i think taking milk thistle while on vacation is a good idea. sleeping is also UBER important, because that's when your body releases HGH. i try to minimize the stress in my life, not just for NBE, but for general health.

i'm attaching a photo of me now. i hope to one day take that same photo with a B cup. i think my body would look much more proportional.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations. You already look quite propotional. I must say you look bigger than an AA cup must be because of the nice shape you have.

Your breasts look fantastic! It looks like you are definitely bigger than a AA, Congrats!!

thanks guys! Smile when i started NBE last year, i was a 34AA. currently, my under bust is around 27.25"... down from 28.75". that's quite a big difference. so now i am closer to a 32A.

wanted to update on my noogling progress:

august 2010 - started noogling - no swelling at around 31"
december 2010 - first time swelling to 31.75"
january 2011 - first time swelling to 32"
june 2011 - first time swelling to 32.5"
august 2011 - first time swelling to 33"

now i am almost consistently swelling to 33". that's a huge step forward from last year. this time last year, i had to NG on and off for 7hrs just to swell up to 31.75". today, i can get to 33" just after 1hr of NG.

i'm happy to be making progress. i hope to get a B cup someday, but my expectations are much more realistic now. any sort of progress, no matter how small, is very welcomed by me. Big Grin

Congratz on your improved swelling lled34aa! Keep up the good work!

Hi lled34aa,
Have you taken a break from noogling since first starting?
I have read on the NB forums that a break helps.
I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I started noogling In August and continued to noogle in September. I nooogled for 2 months straight everyday. In the month of October, I took the whole month off, I went back to noogling in November and after about 6 or 7 days, i noticed growth, I knew it was growth and not luteal phase swelling because I feel some soreness in my breasts when I am getting close to my period, so I was pretty sure it was the real deal.

I also read that the medium domes help with outwards growth and the large and XL help with roundness. What size domes do you use?

Good luck with your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon