Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cream/pills for maintenence?

Hello! I've been using Brava/NB for a little over six months now with slow but positive results. Over this time, when I went on vacation, I almost always brought the NB system with me so i could get an hour or so in a day. However over the holidays we will be staying at friends' house in the living room! Oh and for ten days!!! So no pumping for me. I have gained a bit over a cup size or two inches over the bust with just pumping and I'm afraid of loosing progress for going so long without doing anything. I'm aware of most options, but wanted to get the take of others: what cream and/or pill would you recommend to use whilst on vacation to maintain my growth? I know it may not add but I want to maintain the swelling and prevent loosing as much as possible. Other info that may be helpful to know: if anything I am estrogen dominant, went from 34A/32B to 34C. I still get dramatically different results on different bra calculators online, but this size fits me well. I guess I'm considering wild yam cream or maybe fenugreek cream or pill? I don't know. What about PM, is that a good idea based on the experience of others? Thank you so much I really appreciate anyone/everyone's thoughts on this :hugs:

Laura

I used Brava for almost 4 months and it took longer than 10 days before my swelling subsided a bit so I think you'll be ok especially as you've been doing it for 6 months, I doubt you'll lose much, if anything.
I've been on herbs for 5 months now and haven't made a lot of progress although my breasts are a bit fuller but I noticed over the last few days that I'm getting a lot of tingles and aches especially today. The only thing I've done differently in the last week is I added wild yam extract to the wild yam cream that I've been using for massage in the mornings. I suspect there isn't much WY in the cream and Greenbush sent me the WY extract free with my last order. So you could try that. I wouldn't recommend massaging with FG while you're staying at someone's house as it will stink their house out and you will smell like curry! I use FG for massage at night before bed and shower in the morning.

Thanks for replying! BTW did you get the skin care kit with your brava? If you look at the ingredients on the after care cream, the second ingredient is wild yam! I used to only use Palmer's cocoa butter afterwards but now I'm using both sometimes. I actually ended up ordering PM cream. We'll see how that works.

Keep us posted with your routine and progress!

Yes I did get the skin care kit with the Brava but when I ran out I didn't re-order because I felt that the only thing you really needed was the skin prep wipes. I did like the lotion though and I never noticed that it had wild yam in it. I just substituted the lotion with whatever I had on hand and I used baby shampoo to wash the domes, seemed to work fine.
Have you ever used the NB pump etc. with the Brava domes? I've ordered a NB but I know a lot of people say that the cups are not as comfortable as the brava domes.
Well good luck with the PM cream, I hope it works for you.

Yes, I use only the Brava domes. I pump a little with the NB pump (using the Brava T-stem), and use a binder clip as an airlock. After reading about others' success with pump and release (ahem Cheryl!) I started doing this, releasing every so often then pumping again and locking, maybe every 20 min or so. Then when I go to sleep I switch to the smartbox. Then I pump and release a little in the mornign too while I have time- never removing the domes. Well this is what works ok for me so far good luck with the endeavors you choose!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon