Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Show us your Bra (Fun Thread)

Hi everyone, ok if anyone is like me on here then buying a bra can be abit hit and miss, so when you get a good one you want to keep it forever lol. So i thought lets have some fun and post our favourite bras, ill go first and ill tell you why this is one of my favourites.

[attachment=618]

Ok it might not look the best bra in the world but boy does it do a job lol its smooth and looks great under tight clothing, it gives amazing cleavege and its comfortable, ok i cannot run in it but hey i dont run anymore anyway lol so all in all this is one of my favs Tongue

Now its your turn Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

cool! What brand and style? In my smaller days I liked the Intimissimi line from Victoria Secret. Still haven't found the perfect bra yet but I like the Tshirt bras from Maidenform even though their online calculator calls me flat still! grrrr

Hi Dolly, sorry its took me so long to reply, i havent been around much lol but its a gossard. I buy most of my bras on the cheap as they cost so much lol this one cost me £26.99 which aint bad as i wouldent wear it everyday just special ocassions lol not that i get many of them lol.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon