Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fast Metabolism and NBE

Hi all! I was wondering if it might be necessary for me to take more herbs than the usual because I have a fast metabolism? DOes a fast metabolism affect NBE or make it slower/more difficult? THANKS!!!! Smile

A fast metabolism is usually good. It depends on your build, height, weight, size, etc. But one thing to be aware of is the purpose of your metabolism during different parts of the year. Right now it is approaching Winter. I would expect that almost all women, who do not already have some good momentum, are not going to get much success because of this issue no matter what their metabolism is. The body is making preparations to stay warm rather than growing.

In some cases your metabolism could slow down while on the herbs. Watch for foggy thinking, hair loss, brittle nails and weight gain.

Body metabolisms do tend to slow gears a bit when preparing for winter, but I'm not sure I agree that it will effect breast growth. My best growth was during this time period last year and I didn't have any kind of momentum going to start with.

But to answer your question, I don't think that you need to increase your doses even if you do have a fast metabolism. Body metabolism and hormone metabolism are two seperate things, THOUGH if your hormone metabolism begins to slow down from imbalances, it will eventually slow down your body metabolism also. So like Wahaika said in the last part of his post, While on NBE, do pay close attention to the signs your body is giving you that could signal this is starting to happen.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon