Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally starting! :) Pls give me some input!

Question 

Hi everyone!

I've started browsing through the old website and now this website and I had no clue that a forum like this is out in the open. I love it ALOT !! Smile All of you are so informative and has so much knowledge! I get so happy when I read about how successful some of you are with your progress!

I haven't done exact measurements yet, but i'm a small 32b or a 34A
I hope to get to a full 32C!!!!!! Blush

I don't plan on getting breast pumps or brava devices because they are too costly for me. I want to stick with herbal supplements, massages, and booby foods Smile

Many of you have answered so many questions I had in the beginning, and I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you!

However, I've decided to start a plan of my own. Hopefully it turns out well.

Im planning to take,

Fenugreek twice a day each 610mg
Wild Yam Once a day each 425 mg
Soya milk with cereal in the morning
Also, massages for 10 minutes with baby oil. I'm still not sure how to make boobie batter..

I was a little hesitant about Saw palmetto because of the side effects.
I tend to break out under stress and hormonal changes, and it seems like SP seems more invasive? if you know what i mean.

I have a few questions for all you gurus!

1) Do you think this is enough? should I increase my dose or add another herb?

2) has anyone of you ever broke out taking herbal supplements like fenugreek and wild yam? I'm just afraid these herbs will cause an eruption!! Which I really hope to avoid.

3) Also, I want to ask when is the best time to take these supplements? Should I take it after dinner?.

Any input is welcome and appreciated.
Thank you all once again!!

The herbs you're taking is really quite a modest amount I think. THose who have got results from herbal brest enhancement generally seem to have taken quite a lot more than you've listed above.
Information 

I wonder if anyone else had this experience before, I'll share my experience when I was out getting Saw Palmetto today.Dodgy

I walked into the store and this guy came up to me and asked me how he could help. I told him i needed saw palmetto, and he goes "are you SURE thts what you need? What do u need it for?" and i quickly said its for my skin, and he goes, "i really don't think u shud be taking this, let me recommend you something else" i literally stood there for half an hour listening to him tell me what other women supplement there are that benefits the skin. I didn't want to be rude and cut him off, and after I just went, my friend recommended it so I'm just gonna get the SP, and he goes, u shud call ur friend now and ask if thats what she is really recommending because its for men's prostate, so you shouldn't really be taking it. !!

It was SUCH a hassle to get out of the store. My god. Angry

Just venting Blush

Zu Che, Its true, comparably to all the other boobie plans I've seen I am taking very little. I should up it a bit. I've decided to add SP to my regimen,
The SP i got is 160 mg per pill.

I'm thinking of taking
2 fenugreek (610 mg each)
2 wild yam (425 mg each)
3 Saw palmetto (160 mg each)

Do you think this amount is reasonable?
Question 

I just want to mention on my SP bottle is says,

Each softgel contains:

Saw palmetto (10:1) extract 160 mg
Standardized to 85.2% fatty acids and sterols
Equivalent to 1600 mg of fresh berries

Does anyone know if this mean each pill is 1600 mg or its 160 mg? if it says 1600mg equivalent of fresh berries?

Im so confused!!Huh

omg! I had an experience so similar to this last year at GNC! lol! The woman looked at me so strangely when I asked for Saw Palmetto and kept explaining that it was for Men's prostate health. Me, being persistent in my NBE quest, ignored her, bought two bottles anyway, and went my way =] Funny enough I've barely taken them because I was really nervous about the idea of getting cellulite!

(08-11-2010, 04:23 AM)justdoll Wrote:  I wonder if anyone else had this experience before, I'll share my experience when I was out getting Saw Palmetto today.Dodgy

I walked into the store and this guy came up to me and asked me how he could help. I told him i needed saw palmetto, and he goes "are you SURE thts what you need? What do u need it for?" and i quickly said its for my skin, and he goes, "i really don't think u shud be taking this, let me recommend you something else" i literally stood there for half an hour listening to him tell me what other women supplement there are that benefits the skin. I didn't want to be rude and cut him off, and after I just went, my friend recommended it so I'm just gonna get the SP, and he goes, u shud call ur friend now and ask if thats what she is really recommending because its for men's prostate, so you shouldn't really be taking it. !!

It was SUCH a hassle to get out of the store. My god. Angry

Just venting Blush

Zu Che, Its true, comparably to all the other boobie plans I've seen I am taking very little. I should up it a bit. I've decided to add SP to my regimen,
The SP i got is 160 mg per pill.

I'm thinking of taking
2 fenugreek (610 mg each)
2 wild yam (425 mg each)
3 Saw palmetto (160 mg each)

Do you think this amount is reasonable?

Angela531,
Yeaa it was so awkward. But now I know better, I'm probably better off buying my herbs at walmart or shoppers drugs mart. But sometimes GNC is a little cheaper with my goldcard, maybe just walk in and pick up the bottle, pay, walk out the door and Less the smile and eye contact Tongue

(08-11-2010, 04:31 AM)justdoll Wrote:  Does anyone know if this mean each pill is 1600 mg or its 160 mg? if it says 1600mg equivalent of fresh berries?

Im so confused!!Huh

Each capsule is the same as taking 1600mg of whole Saw Palmetto berries, but the capsule itself contains only 160mg because it's a 10:1 extract of the active ingredients.

[/quote]

Each capsule is the same as taking 1600mg of whole Saw Palmetto berries, but the capsule itself contains only 160mg because it's a 10:1 extract of the active ingredients.
[/quote]

OK GOOD, thats what i thought. Thank you so much for clarifying! So i guess at the moment I'm taking 4800 mg of SP a day, cuz i up the dosage to 3 a day.
Do you think thats too much?? Its my second week taking herbs.

I honestly don't know if it's too much. It's obviously a lot compared to the modest amounts of the other herbs you're taking.

why dont you break the capsules and make boobie batter out of them? i started to take them but i kept reading about mens prostate too so i just switched it up and added SP to my boobie batter Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon