Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is the tingling sensation a positive sign?

Hi every one,

I've been drinking fenugreek tea and fennel tea for two days now, one cup of each per day, and started on feneugreek tablets just yesterday, with a total of 3 pills only so far. I also did a massage with fenugreek and fennel powder added to my normal lotion and kept the paste on all night.

So far I've started experiencing tingling sensations in my breast. Could this be a sign that it's working?

Please share if you've had similar experiences.

Thanks Smile

Hi perception, yes honey, tingling is a good sign that something is going on so you may be one of the lucky ones who responds fast. The other signs that are good are deep aches, itching, feeling heavy and swollen is a sign that somethings going on. So a big well done Smile and keep it up. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl :-)

Thanks for replying. Day 3 on the tea and and 2 on the tablets and the feels is more intense. They do feel fuller, dont look any different from the start but i gues its still early days.

I'l keep in touch with further progess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon