Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey!

Hi everyone.
A long time ago, I had thought about NBE, but figured I'd give myself a few years and see how my body filled out on it's own. Well, it sort of never did, hahaha. According to Victoria's Secrets bras I'm a 34B, but I feel that those bras are lying and I'm really a 34A (since that's what I always end up wearing in other brands, and when doing measurements). I'm 22 and on birth control pills, and have been since I was 18. I noticed a bit of growth when I first started the pills, but the size has stayed consistent since then. I'm considering getting off the pills, but I'm still on the fence as I love the control it gives me over my period.

I purchased the Hypnotic Body set, and I'll be pretty much relying on that to meet my goals. I was considering adding some pills or cream, but thought I should probably give the hypnosis a good try first, instead of going all at once with a million things. Plus I'm paranoid about interactions with the birth control. Thoughts? I'll post pictures soon, as I want to get some "before" pictures done and then immediately erased off my computer! I don't want anyone I know to see my boobs on my computer. But strangers on the internet are ok! Tongue

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon