Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to forum.. need some answers

Music 

Hi everyone,
I will be 26yrs old on Nov. 5th and as a gift to myself i would like to get BB. i have been on an enhancement journey since Jan/Feb of this year and i even almost got implants done in the Dominican Republic but didn't b/c everything was moving too quickly for me to think straight.
I am a mother, son is 1yr & 8 months old, i breast fed for 8/9 months. about 3 months after breast feeding my breast began to deflate and droop. i have always been a 34B tho i still wear 34B i've been noticing that my breast are shrinking and seem empty.
i am athletic, i work out and dance and i come from a family of small breasted women on both sides. my mom and sister both never really grew boobs while pregnant and lost whatever they had after pregnancy. but i actually grew to a D/DD while pregnant so i know that i can grow breast.
non-smoker and i don't drink coffee or soda at all, tho i do drink light teas, ie chamomile, green tea etc
i don't believe in diets and i love chocolate cakes, cookies, and brownies
i am very tall and slim, i have a fast metabolism and a low body temp of 97.5 and always have.
I am interested in BB and i have been saving for it but i am a student, single mom and unemployed so i need to make sure this is worth it. i recently told my Dr. and he is looking into BB to make sure it is safe tho he does not believe it will work.
my measurements-
Height: 5' 9 3/4"
Weight: 139 lbs
Hips: 38 in
Natural waist: 28 in
love handles: 34 In, its there so it counts lol
under bust: 30 in
across: 33 1/2 in
over bust: 33 in
i wear a 34B bra and always have tho this time its empty and flat on top, and i think they are shrinking! And i have asymmetry, left is bigger than right.
i am curious about BB, L-Tyrosine, Kelp, Swiss Lamb Placenta and what whey shake is best...and maybe even nooglberry.. this is all so overwhelming!
i have a Mirena IUC which releases Levonorgestrel which is a synthetic progestogen used as an active ingredient.
Would BB or any other supp. work with Mirena?
I want fuller boobies!
Thanks in advance for any replies, comments and concerns.
~Diosa

Hi Diosa_caguana,
First of all Happy birthday...coming up!!! Smile
Welcome to the forum too Smile I saw that this is your second post... But you are not new to the NBE.
For your questions...
I am on the BB's now. I am on them for 2.5 months now. My boobs got much more fuller. since I started to take the BB's. Smile
You should make your body temp go up before you start taking the BB"s. they recommend that your body temp should be 98.2...and your's is way low!!!
So you should take L-Tyrosine.
It is very hard to know if it will work for you or not. every person reacts to it differently. If your are athletic then it mite take you more time to grow breasts. How often do you do your workouts? what kind of workouts?
I workout too...I workout 3-4 times a week for 1 hour of body weight workout and cardio workouts.
I highly recommend the Now Whey Protein Isolated the chocolate taste. I tried the unflavored one and it was YUKI!!!! Also you should know that Whey protein with artificial flavors are bad to take. and there are more stuff in some whey proteins that are bad for the body. so I love the Now because they are good! They don't have anything bad in it.
My breast measurements are exactly like your's now (But I am 5'2 only ). And I think I am still not a B I am an A...And my goal is to be a full C. Smile
I also use the Noogleberry!
It is great! especially for someone who had breastfeed. because your skin was already stretched. You can also maybe get results only from using the NB. On the NB forum you can see a lot of good results that women have only from using the NB. Without other things. but if you want to combine it with the BB's then maybe the results will be faster. I don't know. Maybe try out the NB first if you don't want to waist the money now. The NB is only $60-$90. And it is great!!!!
I noogle every day for 2 hours in the morning.
I don't know what is the supplement that you are taking....Mirena...so I can't help you with that...sorry...
I hope this helped...
I wish you luck with your growing breast journey. I hope that you will find a way to grow those breasts. And I think that if you were a D/DD when you breastfeed then you have a big chance to grow your breasts.
Good Luck dear!
Eva.

Hey eva_b,
thanks for the info and speedy reply!... Mirena is a form of birth control in a device that is implanted in my uterus for 5 years and releases a low dose of hormone. so far i have it for 1 year so i have 4 more to go, unless i plan to get pregnant again than i can have it removed.
i have never done any form of NBE.
i only work out about 2 days a week cuz im in school 3 days and cant find the time when my son is home so i do it while he is in school.. mostly cardio for about an hour i only lift 5pound wights for my arms but i run at least 1 to 2 times a week, 1.7miles, but i dance and have for all my life so thats really what keeps me in shape and so slim.
i wanna try noogleberry but how do i get it? and i will be purchasing L-tyrosine this weekend... should i take kelp also? duz it help with body temp?
thanks for the happy bday!
~Diosa

Hey Eva,
sorry i had a question i forgot to ask... you said we had the same measurements ... so am i really an A also? and that why im empty in my 34Bs?
And im going to also check out the Now Whey...

Thanks
~Diosa

Hi again Smile
I thought you was already on an enhancement journey... Blush
Yes...you are a 34 A/AA. I know it sounds really sad! Before I started NB and BO...I was really flat!!!! I mean FLAT!!! I only had pointy nipples!!!! With 0 boobage. So you are lucky to start with at least an A. Smile I can't ware any A bras...It just doesn't fit...So All my life I wore B bras...maybe it also let me feel better about my boobs. Like I didn't want to admit it that I am only an AA, Or even an AAA!!!!Blush
And also you know that you have the chance to grow to D/DD!!!!! WOW!!! I still don't know if I can get to that size...I was never pregnant yet. I am 25.
About the NB:
Have you seen the forum??? you can got there and see the "picture gallery" - I really recommend you do that....you will see amazing results there. I also put there my pictures. But I didn't update it for a long time because I am afraid that I wont see any difference. I took pictures after a month using only the NB with no supplements and also pictures after 2 months on NB. after that I took a break of 2 months. and today is my 3rd month using NB. so the last month I am pumping and taking BO. I should take pictures...just for me to see if there is any changes or not...but again... I don't want to be discouraged. you know what I mean?
You will need to create your own account to see the pictures.
Click Here To Go To The NB Forum
The NB you can buy here: Buy NB
The NB will make your boobs more rounder and fuller in shape! I really recommend it!!! Smile
You will need to pick a size of cups there is XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL
I ordered the M's And the L's. I started out with the M's. (I was 1" smaller) and now I am using the L's with no problem Smile (I gained 1" or more.)
If you will like to chat with me on Skype or something like that you can contact me by sending me a Personal Message. And I will be more then happy to help you out with everything.
you can get a discount on the NB 10% - 30%.
if you what to know how send me a message.
about your workout routine... I really don't think there is a problem. I thought you were working out 5-6 times a week. (Like an athlete).
And I don't think that the Mirena will be a problem with BB.
Do you have a regular period with it??? if yes the there shouldn't be any problem. there are some girls on BO that take BC with it and they still grow.
I'm sorry that this post is so long...but I really want to cover all your questions and try to help you the best I can!
Good Luck!!!!
Eva.

P.S.
About the L-Tyrosine... I think it is enough for making your body tmep higher. but if you want I can ask Erika from the BB and be sure if it's o.k for you to only take L-Tyrosine for that.

Hey Eva,
thank you so much for communicating all of this info and answering all of my questions. you are a huge help and encouraging.
i say that i began my enhancement journey only because it started with wanting to get implants and researching back in Jan, before then i was always happy with my little boobs i guess only b/c they where full and perky, but after breast feeding and having D's for almost a year, i became very self conscious about them. So my journey has only been research and looking for what may work for me.
As for my workout... i get most of my shape and exercise from dancing but since school began i have only been doing light workouts plus dancing...so i am not a buff woman but i am in shape and toned hehe.
i will try the skype thing .. i never done it before so it may take time.
Also i too had wrote on the BB forum but no reply only once from another member but no Erika.
~Diosa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon