Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with protein intake. I'm vegan and interested in starting BB soon.

Lightbulb 

I read that you need to be consuming a lot of protein. I get my protein from beans, nuts, etc... I was wondering if I will have a slower progress because I don't eat meat.

Any vegan out there who's on BB? Advice please.

Thanks!

Hi!!!
And welcome to the forum!!!
If you want to take BO...then you wont be vegan any more...it is mad out of the ovaries of the cow (Bovine).
You can eat protein....you must have at least 25 grams of protein a day...I don't think it will slow your process if you don't eat meat.
you can also drink the Whey protein isolated - as it is recommended on the BB site.
Good Luck!!!
Eva.

Thanks Eva!

After I'm done with BB let's say a year, it's ok if I go vegan all the way again, right?

I don't mind taking the capsules taken from the cow. I think I can balance it out by eating healthily.

OOO...yah...there will be no problem if you don't eat meat when you are on the BB's....you don't have to start eating the meat again...it is not a MOST to eat meat when you are on the BB's. the only MUST is to have a 25gr of protein a day..it doesn't matter from where it is from...Protein is protein right?! Smile
you can also have much more intake of protein. I know that Anastasia eat 80-90 grams a day.
I don't take that mush. I usually have something like 30-40 grams a day.
Good Luck!
Eva.

You can get protein from nuts, peanut butter, eggs(if you eat eggs), and they have a pea protein powder to make shakes with. 28 grams of protein per scoop.
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Pea-Prote.../9858?at=0
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon