Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex While NBE'ing

I have noticed on a few threads the mention of vitex not being good to use while NBE'ing. I did a google search and it does say that it lowers prolactin levels, yet it also stimulates the pituitary gland and can be used for breast enhancement. So now I'm confused and concerned and not sure if I should keep taking vitex! I've heard that to grow breasts you must keep your prolactin levels up, so I can see why it's contraindicated, yet then why is it recommended for breast enhancement and used for it? I use vitex because it helps regulate my hormones and stimulates my pituitary gland, and this sounded like it would be beneficial for NBE. But if it lowers prolactin will it cancel out the effects of the other herbs and not grow as much? Could there be bad prolactin and good prolactin, so the vitex lowers the bad prolactin? Kind of like good estrogen (for breast health) and bad estrogen (causing estrogen dominance) and DIM is used to lower the bad estrogen? I'm confused and I do not want to slow down my growing or be taking the other herbs for nothing if it cancels out their effects. Any ideas? Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon