Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your product of choice?

Hello.
I know there are alot of different products out there.
I was just curious what kind of results has anyone had with a specific product. Anyone had good success with a particular brand?

Also pills or cream based?

Hey butter_cup, Everyone has success with different products. I use breast actives the pill and the cream. I have only been taking it for a little over a month and have already seen good results combined with my routine of healthy diet, supplements, and massage. However breast actives doesn't have the best reputation for being highly successful with everyone. whatever pill you take you need to do your research and have a good diet. I hear a lot of good things about wonderup.

Thanks for the response quest_for_success.

Im really a pill kinda person. I take vitamins daily, so pill is already in my routine. I am leaning towards Organic Bust thenaturalbreastenhancement.com Have you heard of this product?

Just a warning to everyone to stay away from comparison or review sites and the products you can find on them. Reading through the old forum it's apparent that most people seemed to know to steer clear of these kind of sites, but on the other hand a lot of newer members may not realise or have read the warnings. Nobody has ever found a genuine independent review or comparison site, so don't say you haven't been warned.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon