Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM on ebay? where else can i buy for cheap?

i was looking at MSM at the pharmacy today

they were expensive.
for only a few capsules.

so i checked ebay it was like half the price.
but im not sure if its safe to buy that on ebay.
is there a trust worthy site for that
but good price as well?

help!

and oh, 1000 mg of MSM is recommended right?
or is it more?
thanks Smile

Hi,
I buy my PM from ebay. There is a uk seller who sells 60 500mg tabs about £10 which is the cheapest ive found in the uk. Always prompt shipping the products out and theyve got a website as well. As for whether the pills work - well im only in my second month but been experiencing quite a lot of twinges and aches so looks positive Smile

You can find Swanson's MSM on Amazon for 4.99, 120 caps at 1,000mg each.
Add shipping and handling to that, and it comes out to about $10. You can save a bit by buying 2 bottles and the shipping wont go up..that's if you plan on using MSM for awhile.
http://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Ultra-Msm-000-Caps/dp/B00068SESQ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&m=A3OLYSHHQKD02C&s=hpc&qid=1288649618&sr=1-13

hi there.
i have started buying my msm in bulk from my local vitamin cottages/natural grocers. they actually just come in a brown paper bag but it is pure stuff. plus i heard that the powder is more effective. hope that helps :]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon