Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odor from UB?

Exclamation 

Hi, I got my order of UB in the mail yesterday and was very excited to start my program. My question is, is it normal for my UB pills to have a bad smell? I can smell it every time I open the bottle, and when I take the pill, the smell makes me want to gag! Sad

Has anyone else experience this? Did I just get a bad patch of pills, or am I just really sensitive to the smell? Please Help!

Oh and does BB have similar smell? I was thinking if I am going to gag every time I take UB, I might have to switch to BB instead. Sad

No UB does smell,after all it is actual Bovine of a Cow so...Generic Bo and BB smell too.It is totally normal.Just don't put your nose in the bottle,open the bottle take your pill(without smelling around) and swallow it with water.It gets way easier with time.I don't even notice the smell that muchRolleyes

Hi Sandy, thanks for letting me know it's normal. I guess I'm just very sensitive to the smell.

I read in the previous posts that you recently added MSM to your NBE program. I was wondering if you felt the MSM is helping with growth?

At some point i saw some temporary swelling of my breasts but now i'm still the same size.Don't know what caused that swelling about 2 weeks ago.Still experimenting.I also lowered my dose to 3 a day(trying to be patient) Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon