Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Honesty time....

I guess I'm the odd one out, because I rarely look at them. I'm busy, so NBE has turned into a mundane habit that I do, just like having breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At the back of my mind I know that I'm doing NBE to make my boobs grow, but I don't think about it 24/7, because I have other stuff to think about.

I've definitely noticed that they feel a lot fuller lately, but only when I'm PMS-ing. They usually go down after I get my period, but they didn't swell up this big before I started doing NBE, so hopefully it's a good sign. Smile

I was so ashamed and uncomfortable with them before so I hid them constantly. Now I should be ashamed because I have done a complete 180. My fiance laughs because I am always touching them, talking about them, flashing him, measuring...you name it. Completely obsessed! I am trying to tone it down but this is exciting! Blush

Squeeze flu seems to be catching... I do a quick flash when I pass a mirror and squeeze, press, feel constantly, unfortunately to the point that it is subconscious and I have been asked if my chest was sore from working out! (I'm a bio male, so that is a great excuse I now use!)
Hugs,
Lisa

Any time I'm topless and I pass a mirror, I have to take a look and sque a squeeze, and I live by myself so its pretty often! Rolleyes

As soon as I wake up I grab them. Then look every time I pass a mirror.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon