Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wondering about the temperature issue

Dear beloved Breastnexus citizens,

I was wondering this for a couple of weeks actually. We always stress about the importance of having high temperature while doing BO in this forum. I have read and re-read FAQ section in the BB and UB website over and over again. What I realize is that only BB stresses out on the temperature thing. While UB duplicated most of the FAQ from BB but they don't stress on the temperature thing, rather it is not even mention in their website.

Here is the question for for some analysis. Does maintaining temperature only important while you are on BB because of the homeopathic frequency they apply on the pills? While if a person on UB or generic BO monitoring body temperature is not that important...

Good question. I can't wait to read the responses.

I did a little digging through the old breastnexus website and I did come across a couple of post by people that had used other BO products besides BB and stated that it never worked for them. I didn't really have time to do a really thorough search to come up with numbers or find out if temp played a part, but what little I did find does lead me to believe that it may just be BO period.

I think the best thing to do is post a poll about it.

who didn't have success with BO and what type they were using and possibly a section with didn't work, but temp is normal, and didn't work, but temp is low.

Mel

HELLO,
I TRIED BB FOR 2.5 MO. I STOPPED BECAUSE I COULD NEVER GET MY TEMP UP DESPITE USING L TYROSINE. I FIGURED WHY WASTE MY MONEY SINCE I WASN'T GROWING.
HOPE THIS INFO HELPS YOUR POLL. I'LL BE ANXIOUS TO READ ALL THE RESULTS & CONCLUSIONS.

I've used vitamin power, ultrabreast, and swansons bo. I've had growth with all three, but i've never taken my temp. Maybe it's just the occasional hot flash that keeps things going for me Wink

I tried BB for the full 13.5 months and had a little growth of about 1/2 cup and definitely some firmness, but not what I was expecting. I could never get the temp regulated and I think that is why I didn't have very good results. I used everything...L-tyrosine, Dim, protein shakes, etc. I have an appointment in about a month with a new provider in my doctor's office that specializes in adrenals, thyroid, etc. Maybe once we get everybody where they should be, I would like to try BO again. But I do believe my low temp had something to do with my minimal results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon