Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO vs Herbs

What are the key differences between the two, besides ingredients, of course? Is one better for a person because of X,Y or Z, or is it all a matter of personal preference?

Hi
You can't know if the herbs or the BO will be better for you or not. Each person reacts different to them...So you can't say that for this person will be better to take herbs...or BO.
The main differences are:
BO -
* you can start taking them after you started to have your period regularly for more then 2 years..Let's say you got your period on the age 13 so after two years (at age 15) you can start taking BO.
* With BO you should not eat soy products.
* You must drink or eat protein. The best is to drink Whey Protein Isolated.
* You can not take specific herbs that contain something...I can't remember exactly what...sorry...but you cant take fenugreek,Fennel,Saw palmetto... (I'm sorry if I didn't write the herbs right....Blush )
* you can take Spirulina,Maca, MSM, EPO, Flex seed oil.
*Permanent growth.
* Doesn't mess up your period.
* For BO to work you need a body temperature not less then 98.2 - this is very very important for the BO to work so you will need to check your body temp first before taking the BO. if your body temp is low then you can take Kelp or L-Tyrosine...they mite make your body temp regular (98.2).
* It is recommended that you wont eat at least one hour before you take the pills and also one hour after.
* Drink a lot of water.

Herbs -
* It's not recommended for girls who are still in their puberty... only after the age 18 or up.
* You can not drink or eat anything that has Caffeine in it...such as chocolate, coca cola, Coffee....
I think they also recommend not to drink alcohol...but I'm not sure.
* You can eat soy food.
* It can make you gain weight and have cellulite.
* It can mess up your periods.
* The growth is not always permanent.
* You can take the pills any time you want in the day. with the meal or after or before.
* Drink a lot of water.

O.k..... I can't think right now of anything else...but I'm sure that the girls will hope in and add on my post more things that I didn't mention.
I hope this helped!
Good Luck!
Eva.
Smile

Well I´m no expert but I think herbs affect your whole hormonal system, that´s why you can get trouble with your period, moods, weight gain, pimples, celulite (unless you´re lucky, of course). Herbs make your breasts swell and over time this will fill out with new tissue.
While bo is more directly targeted to the breast tissue, and sort of sends your body fat directly to your boobs, so to say.

I don´t know which one is more advisable, I haven´t tried bo but I didn´t like the effect herbs had on my system, though I did see more fulness in my boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon