Poll: How long? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2 weeks
21.43%
21.43%
1 month
35.71%
35.71%
2 months
28.57%
28.57%
3+ months
14.29%
14.29%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long before you saw growth?

Whatever program you're using, how long was it before you started to see some real results?

I should mention that [less than] 1 month was when I 1st started a serious NBE routine wayyyy back in Dec '08. I was using pueraria mirifica. Grew for about 4 months before I hit a wall and just stopped growing and even shrank some. Ever since I just had a very difficult time seeing actual growth...I got great swelling, but that was it thus far.

My new and final routine is now BO/pituitary (& still using NB). I'm hoping this will be the 1 that causes some more growth--preferably added cup sizes lol!

(02-10-2010, 06:59 AM)ShyBoobs Wrote:  I should mention that [less than] 1 month was when I 1st started a serious NBE routine wayyyy back in Dec '08. I was using pueraria mirifica. Grew for about 4 months before I hit a wall and just stopped growing and even shrank some. Ever since I just had a very difficult time seeing actual growth...I got great swelling, but that was it thus far.

My new and final routine is now BO/pituitary (& still using NB). I'm hoping this will be the 1 that causes some more growth--preferably added cup sizes lol!

How much growth did you have in that four months that stayed? I'm plotting out an alternative method in case I don't see any results from my current one. Cool

I grew about 1.5" and lost only .25" from that, but that was still a downer for me. Tongue NBE hasn't been easy for me, that's for sure! Too many disappointments, but I'm tryin' to keep hope alive with this new routine. I hope your routine works out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon