Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Promising?

So I've been taking Fenugreek for about two weeks now. I moved up to where I was taking two three times a day. Last night, a light bulb went off in my head to start massaging. (DUH!) I did 100 rotations. This morning, I did another 100 rotations. I took two Fenugreek capsules today, and them my Zoft gum came in the mail. I chewed two pieces. I've had pain in both breasts almost all day. Pain is good, right?Big GrinHuhBig Grin

So I'm going to continue on with Fenugreek at one capsule three times daily, plus two pieces of Zoft Gum and massages twice daily. I think I'll up to 300 rotations tonight!

Oh, since starting the Fenugreek, I've already noticed fullness. The tops of my breasts are coming alive again for the first time in years!

I guess I could add some stats.

Kids: Two - not breastfed
Bra size: 34A - Too big, though. I need a 32, but can't find them anywhere.
Full measurements - I refuse to measure! I'll become totally obsessed and lost in measuring tape!
Smell: Maple syrup! LOL!

Hi Brandy
Yes pains in the breasts are a good thing, indicating renewed growth. If the pains do not come back you could try upping your dose of FG back to two pills 3 times a day and see if the pains come back.
Good luck.
PS. You are using a cream or oil when massaging?

Thanks, Andy. I'm thinking I'm going to keep my FG at two per day since it was having an effect.

Right now, I'm just using regular ol' Oil of Olay lotion. I know I should probably invest in something a little more proactive to the cause, though. Big Grin

Smile I have been taking breast actives which has a little bit of fenugreek in it anyways but I recently added more fenugreek to the extra supplements I'm taking. I don't know if this made any body else moody but it sure did me! But it mellowed out after a few days adding extra fenugreek seemed to boost my growth quiet a bit I have added a little more fenugreek still. We,ll see

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon