Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shrinking is such a downer

Last week, which was the week before my period, I felt so good about growth! I knew it was somewhat enhanced by the fact that I was getting my monthly visitor soon but the height og my satisfaction made me fall harder this week when they shrank Sad I mean I definitely had some growth with this experience just not as much as I had last week. Anyone else have this?

Yes, it is a downer... but, it was a downer when I shrank every month when I wasn't on NBE thought too! I guess you need to stay positive and stick with the program a while anyway before expecting huge results. It seems for the most of us, the results will be minimal month to month, which the growth will add up over time. I am barely 1 month into BO & NB, which takes time... so we all need to be patient! This week I just had my monthly visitor, and they shrank a little Dodgy ... but the positive was they were swelled more than ever before hand... so I feel like it means there is some growth going on, despite the shrinkage!

that's true! Definitly not as itty bitty as before Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon