Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

msm and gelatin

Has anyone ever used these two together? I'm thinking of adding both sometime later in my program. One at a time of course. I read alot of positive results from other programs on the old boards but was wondering if anyone ever used both? It seems important for breast growth, or at least the gelatin does and it is cheap!

BTW Puritans Pride is having sales for herbs and is ending at the end of this month if anyone is interested.

Thanks girls

Choose either one. It works almost the same when it comes to NBE.

thanks crystalelle. I choose the gelatin in capsule form.

If I remember correctly, You need to take vitamin C with the gelatin. The body can then use the C and gelatin to make collagen for tissue growth.
Can't remember if need something else. D maybe, But I jknow you need C and it doesn't hurt to take extra Vitamin C.

Post #9 on this thread talks about MSN after the paragraph on GABA.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6053&pid=15841#pid15841

I take C chewables, D is in my multivitamin, Gelatin and MSN.

I took Vitamin C while taking MSM because they work well together. Mixing msm with orange juice is great for the extra vitamin C and it hides the taste really well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon