Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone have flat2fab ebook?

Does anyone have the flat2fab ebook file and care to send it to me / anyone else looking for it? Thanks!

You should pay for it if you want it. That girl took the time to write it, so she deserves to get paid for her product.

There's really nothing in it that's any more helpful than what you see on this website. I think this website is even more helpful.

(28-09-2010, 11:17 PM)hourglasswannabe Wrote:  You should pay for it if you want it. That girl took the time to write it, so she deserves to get paid for her product.

There's really nothing in it that's any more helpful than what you see on this website. I think this website is even more helpful.

I would but I don't want it on my credit card since it's still connected to my parents' account. Once I start my own totally separate account I'll buy a download of her ebook.

There is nothing in that book that you can´t find on this forum, the program is based on the combo saw palmetto-fenugreek-red clover blossoms 3 times daily starting on the day of your period, plus the chi massage twice a day. Which is one of the most basic programs to use in nbe.

The rest is a lot of explanation about why nbe works and other herbs you could use if you have intolerance to one of them (the only one you should keep on using, according to her, is sp). Personally, and I´m not the only one, I had a lot of trouble with the sp because it gave me celulite (which I had never had) and terrible mood swings.
Anyway, the person who wrote the book used a different program herself (apparently you can find it on the old forum), don´t ask me why she didn´t write about that if it worked for her, and when she stalled she got implants. So I think you can find a lot of people on this forum who are more knowledgeable and who can help you more.
Nbe can be quite expensive if you go the herbal way, don´t waste your time & money on info you can get for free!!

she took all her information for her book form this forum, please do your research and you will find many threads about her book...including the fact that the author got breast implants shortly after writing the book. you will find much more information on this site than you will from her.

Gosh Cselestyna, I had already commented on this but everytime I see your avatar I get booby greed lol! Mental note: continue on my nbe journey until mine look like that picture and then I think I´ll fall in love with myself, haha. It´s funny how you begin to think like a guy once you start nbe Big GrinBig Grin, oh well.

OOP's i dodn't even read everything i just responded, sorry 'bout that!

lol! i know i always forget what non small boobs look like and then i see my avatar and i'm like "OH! THAT'S what they look like!" lol, everyday i remind myself to feel my boobies growing, just for a minute or two i make myself FEEL them growing, grow grow grow! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon