Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Birth control (Tri-Sprintec) and Saw Palmetto

I've been taking Fenugreek and decided to add Saw Palmetto. However, it's listed on what not to take with Tri-Sprintec. Does anyone have any experience with this? Also, does anyone know of an alternate routine that would work for someone on birth control? Thanks in advance!Big Grin

Hi, I've been wondering the same thing. I have heard that saw palmetto should not be taken with birth control pills, and I think red clover as well, but there seems to be little research done on this sort of thing. I heard on some sites that fenugreek is okay t take, but on the bottle, it says do not take with medication. Sad I'm 21 and have been on the pill since I was 15 due to having no period whatsoever. I have a AA cup size, and I can't just get off the pill either...I just want to be able to fit into my bra, I'd actually be happy with just an A cup. I hate it when girls complain about being flat chested, but they are like a B cup and are younger than you.

Hi ladies,

I have been on Tri-Sprintec for over ten years now. Last year I was using herbs for NBE and was sexually active and did not have a problem. Try looking around on Google for information about the particular herbs interfering with the BC pills, but I think it should be okay. That said, things can always happen, so be safe.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon