Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

I'm sorry to hear that Mel Sad. I hope it's nothing more than an infection. That really sounds scary.

I was just wondering...in your initial experience on BB how frequently did you get aches? I had a lot of aches my first month, more than I ever had on generic, and my boobs swelled to a solid A right before my period, but then most of it just went away. This month I've barely had any aches and I've also lost 3 pounds because I haven't had time to eat right. Do you think the number of aches a lot fluctuates from cycle to cycle?

The first month I had aches randomly throughout the month without any changes. The the second month I had none until the week before my period and it stayed like that from then on and I got all of my growth during that time period. Most of the other girls that got growth reported similar stories.

Hi Mel,

I hope it's just an infection too. With the amount of vitamin C you are taking, it won't get far.

Hi Mel, i am so sorry to hear that, i hope its nothing serious!

Hi raw!

In my first month of BB, a week or so before my period, my breasts were swollen more than usual and I also had tons of aches. I never felt anything with generic either, even though i was eating very well. My period should come in 2 days or so and I have not felt any aches whatsoever and my breasts are not even a little swollen. But I think I know why.....When i first started BB, even when i was on generic, I was eating very well, now, i have been eating horribly, i am having cravings for things like cookies, cakes and soda. I have not been depriving myself but i do think eating right contributes to more aches and more growth. After my period comes and goes, i will try to go back and eat right. Regardless, I will measure on day 5 and see if i grew.

I hope is nothing serious! Get well soon. Smile

So, after a long day of doctors and an emergency ultrasound, I found out I'm one of those rare women that that has developed mastitis without breastfeeding. It's due to a combination of my immune system being gone due to the low dose chemo and the hormone changes due to early menopause. My milk ducts became blocked and filled with puss instead of milk. I know this because I had to let them drain the ducts manually which was probably one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

I'm on antibiotics for the next two weeks to kill the bacterias. Bad news is that woman that ever have this without breastfeeding tend to have it repeatedly once it starts.....sigh. What a long day.....

I am so sorry to hear this. Sad

Is this a result from the past chemo or are you off and on?
I know hormone fluctuations can cause havoc(as you just mentioned). It seems to "feed" many things int the body.

With my disease, I seem to react negatively to wild yam now. I am soooo sensitive. I hate it. Its like I develop a new allergy every friggin year.

I wish you to get well. It seems your NBE journey is not terribly affected. Its nice to see when us sick gals get results. I will still never give up the journey, I think we just have more rocks and nails in the road the the average.

Looking at your pics, I would never guess you to have ever been ill.

I have to take a low dose of chemo by injection once a week. Normally my dose day is Monday but as you might imagine this weeks dose is going to be skipped to let my immune system kick in a bit. I take this to keep it turned off as much as possible to prevent my immune system from attacking my body.

I have been very lucky in that none of these things seem to interfere with nbe in the least, so that is reassuring for sure. I have also stumbled on some nbe things that are good treatments for auto immune diseases so nbe has also been a blessing.... msm is the best example of that.

I was thinking about your symptoms and I thought of infection right away. I used to have this so painful and hard infection while nursing my babies, and it wasn't fun at all. I hope the antibiotics works right away. Take care.

It's the exact same infection as when breastfeeding except since I'm not producing milk the milk ducts became engorged with puss which is just shocking to me in so many ways.
Who knew you can still get it regardless of milk or not? But yeah, it's very painful...

I do feel some relief though since having some of it drained. I'm hoping morning will bring even more improvement with the help of the antibiotics.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon