Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

update to my prgram.

I've decided to start taking small amounts of progesterone again. I haven't used it since starting my NBE program, but the last couple of days my uterus has for no better words, felt achy during ovulation, which NEVER happens to me. So I'll see if this will make a difference come next month during ovulation.

It's nights like this that I love the results I've gotten so far with BB! It seems so weird to let myself think that back in August, I didn't have that cleavage! I would have never have dreamed of wearing something that low, because it would have just been an empty gap, I would have kept having to worry about everytime I moved.

SIGH*****

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-11-2009, 03:30 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  It's nights like this that I love the results I've gotten so far with BB! It seems so weird to let myself think that back in August, I didn't have that cleavage! I would have never have dreamed of wearing something that low, because it would have just been an empty gap, I would have kept having to worry about everytime I moved.

SIGH*****

Don't know if you want comments on your program page or not, but you're looking great! Congrats!

I don't mind at all T-Belle. Thanks for the support. It's so exciting!

My measurements for the last 3 days have been a steady 38 1/2, so it's looking like I might be looking at another 1/2 inch for this month, though I'm going to keep hoping for a bit more since I still have a few days to go on my cycle.

So it's december 1st and the 1st of the month is when I typically do my pictures to keep up with the changes. These are a big deal for me since I more than met my goal this month so that I would feel comfortable submitting a testimonial to bountiful breast with this months results so that I could begin adding the noogleberry, which I am really excited about.

A few days ago I was sticking around 38 and 1/2 but the last 2 days I have held steady at 38 and 3/4.

I want to go over a few measurements also. I have kept up with them steadily since I did notice a bit of weight gain here and there.

My first real burst of growth was an 1and 1/2 in September. It was also the most painful. It hurt to even walk my breast were so tender.
My measurements at that time were as follows:

September
Hips- 39
belly button- 32
waist- 29
L arm-12
R arm- 12
Chest- 37 1/2
top of chest 36
under breast- 32
weight=134

my next growth spurt came in October and added another 1/2 inch
to my bust. My stats for October was:

Hips-39
belly button- 31
2 inches below belly button- 34 1/2
waist 29
R arm 11 1/2
Larm 11 1/2
chest 38
above 36
under breast 32
weight- 135.7

That brings me to this months stats. As I stated before I seem to be hanging steady at 38 and 3/4 I was getting a little concerned with the weifght gain, but as you can see, my measurements are only changing in the breast area, so I guess really you can't add that much tissue without it efecting your weight. I have noticed some of it went to my butt, but in a good way. I have shape that I've never had before. It has made it fill out instead of spread out. LOL. Hubby is loving it.
So here are Novembers stats:
Hips 39
Belly Button 31 1/2
2 below waist- 33 1/2
waist- 28
breast 38 3/4
below breast 31/1/2
r arm- 11 1/2
l arm 11 1/2
weight 137.5

So from start to finish I have gained around 5 pounds i think and gained 2 and 3/4 of an inch in breast size. I have been working out lately also, which you can see reflected in my last measurements, which have gone down in size some even though my weight went up some.

So here are the much anticipated pictures to show this months results front view same blue suit.Big Grin

Here are the results from the side view in the same suit for September 1st, November 1st, and december 1st.

so, here are a few things I've noticed with the bountiful breast. I will go almost the entire month with nothing happening and feeling nothing. If I let myself it will freak me out and lead me to worrying that I am stalled and it's not working, but I was determined to stick to my program long enough to really make descisions of what works and what doesn't, instead of panicing and throwing something else in or changing it the moment nothing is happening.

So, I would say all of my growth takes place the week before my period, which is kind of amazing to me that you can grow that much in a week! I only have very very mild tenderness now, almost not even noticable, which this mont once again had me worrying a bit that it wasn't doing anything, but look what happened!

Anyway, I am honestly prepared to say witout any doubt that bountiful breast has indeed caused my breast to grow. Yes there was some weight gain, but get real 5 pounds and no measurement changes, it ALL went to my chest! I'm smart enough to know that adding tussue anywhere to the body is going to change my weight, so I'm not concerned at all in that area. I am more than pleased with my bountifl breast experience and would reccomend it to anyone, especially though women that have hit that age where hormones are beginning to make them miserable! Balanced hormones and big bouncy breast, sign me up!

I hope everyones Thanksgiving was wonderful

Mel

Hey girl!

YOu're looking wonderful - YOu must be soooooooo pleased!!!!!!! You're my inspiration, because we were almost the same age and measurements at your beginning point, except I've never had kids, which I suppose is a significant differance.

Thanks for posting the pics, it really helps to illustrate the process. I have a few questions for you: just what the heck is in BB? Do they provide an ingredient list? Also - what temp are you supposed to be at to be able to produce necessary enzymes?

I'm so glad you quit smoking and are off the chemo. Good for you!

Take care Heart
Paloma

Hey Melissa, you results so far are great! Glad to hear you are doing so well. I know you will love Noogleberry!

--Sissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon