Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here's the thing...

I've been taking herbs for a few months, fenugreek and wild yam, and while I haven't seen much (if any) growth I have seen a huge relief of pms symptoms. It's due to the wild yam, not the fenugreek. I'm thinking of switching to BO and I understand herbs+BO= bad but wild yam makes a huge difference- I haven't had a pms migrane since I started taking it. Does that mean BO's not an option for me?

Feel free to move me if I'm in the wrong spot!

You can do herbs with BO as long as it is not phyto-estrogen herbs like fenugreek or PM just to name a few. This is because the estrogen in your body will compete with the phyto-estrogen from herbs for your limited estrogen receptors making your growth stop.

If I am not mistaken wild yam in this case do not appear as a phyto-estrogen plant. You can try and research into it!

I googled and found they actually work pretty well together! Thanks for the clarification!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon