Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NeW To NBE

Heart 

HEy EVeRyOne,I'm NeW To ThiS SiTe...I CaMe ACroSs It OnLiNe As I GooGleD NaTuRaL BrEaSt EnHaNcEmeNts...I Am ReAlly inTeReSteD in TrYinG ThE ZoFt GuM...HaS AnyOne TrIeD iT?DoEs It ReAlly WorK??PleAse HeLp Smile I HaVe TwO KiDs And My BreAsts WeRe OnCe a C Cup NoW I'm 32A....PleAse Let Me Kno iF I ShouLd TrY iT Or Any OthEr ProDuCts U GuYs ReComMeNd.ThaNks

Okay not to be rude but the typing where you alternate a capitol letter with a lower case letter in each word you type is a bit annoying and I think it's causing other members not to take you seriously. In my opinion that is something pre-teens to mid teenagers do, just trying to be real with you. If you can please type where it's not a headache to read I'd appreciate it and I'd be glad to help as I'm sure other knowledgeable members would also.

Now I took Zoft gum for 6 months, umm... about 2 1/2 years ago? I lose track of time frames, sorry, I been doing different methods of NBE for 4 years. Well anyway Zoft was the first product I tried that actually made me grow. I went from a 32AA to a 32B. Like you I was bigger before, then after pregnancy went to barely anything. I was a 32B before pregnancy, went to a 34C during breastfeeding and then down to a 32AA afterward. I grew 2 inches while taking Zoft. But the thing with it, is you have to be consistent. I would decrease or eliminate ALL caffeine intake, it helps you grow more with herbal NBE. Also try to limit any alcohol intake. Drink plenty of water everyday and be sure to get good proteins in your diet.

Now what I did with Zoft is I took 2 pieces per day for 2 months, then 4 pieces per day for 2 months after, then 6 pieces per day for 2 months after that. It helps to start at the lowest recommended dosage then increase over time to the max. If you go with Zoft I'd recommend getting it off of ebay, you can get a 6 months supply (it's only a 6 month supply if you do only 2 per day) for like $60 something to $70 something. Which when you compare it to the main Zoft site with them charging $300+ for a 6 month supply lol yea, I'd go with ebay. I also recommend that you buy a regular mint gum from the store, I use to get like doublemint or extra spearmint gum. I would chew the regular store bought gum, like one piece, then add in the Zoft gum and mix it. The reason for that is the Zoft gum does tend to fall apart, adding in regular gum helps it stick together.

NBE does work, it just takes commitment, consistency, and most of all patience! I'm now a 32D I'm living proof it works. I grew from a 32AA to a 32B while on Zoft. I then started using a Noogleberry pump and a BO (bovine ovary) supplement called Ultra Breast and I grew to a 32D so far. I only took Ultra Breast for 6 months. I used the pump consistently for about a year then slowed down, because quite honestly I'm happy with the size I am. I'm thinking about starting to pump again just to see if I can get to a 32DD/34D. But for now I'm happy Big Grin

Hope all this helps. Just read around the forum about all the methods there are and then make an informed decision on what you want to try. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon