Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bossomax massaging bra?

hi there!
has anyone heard of the Bosom Max massaging bra program? any news, opinions and especially experience would be appreciated. i saw another thread about massaging bras. since i have to know every little thing about nbe, i am starting to wonder! here is the link to the websites that includes their ridiculous informercials :] but is it permanent?

http://bosommax.com/

as always happy growing.

I saw that same massager on ebay when I was looking for one. It was alot cheaper than $150 it was I think $30 maybe less. I went with a different one because that one to me doesn't make much sense, the cups itself doesn't look very big so it wouldn't fit everyone and wouldn't fit you as you are growing. In my personal opinion the "massagers" don't make the boobs grow, they do firm them up but that's about it. I read the ingredients to the pills and cream they sell and it's basically a PM product for both. From what I have read PM does work BUT you have to continue taking it the rest of your life to keep the results. I still say the best things for NBE out there hands down is pumping with something like Noogleberry or Brava and using BO. But that's my opinion of trying MANY different methods and things over the course of 4 years going on 5 years. And from my experience pumping and BO worked the best and had the most permanent growth. Hope this helps and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon