Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

(21-03-2011, 08:55 PM)twister_mama Wrote:  Congrats on your incredibly awesome cleavage! Smile You should post the pics, cuz even if you deflate a little, you will eventually attain that size permanently; and it's great encouragement! I wish I had a bra that was tight on me, lol.

One question though: What is chiyomilk whitetop? I know that Japanese girl who went from a B to an H or whatever (Ginie posted the link), in her pics and that webpage it said "chiyomilk" all over them. What is it, and how do you get it???

I'm curious too as to what is the chiyomilk whitetop? is than an herb, or is that referring to the supplements she's taking?

girls, I have had no major growth! (Just so were all on the same page.)

ANSWERED QUESTIONS

I don't measure with anything when I capsuled my fenugreek! I eye ball it and stuff them to the max. Saw palmetto and wild yam are by nature way.

Saw palmetto raised my sex drive not the wild yam. I had to cut the dosage in half of wild yam because I was running to the bathroom every half an hour. Now I have slowly worked my dosage up of the wild yam.

IF THE HERBS ARE CAUSING ANYONE ACNE BUY PEPPERMINT TEA. I've been drinking peppermint tea once a day and I've had zero cystic acne!

chiyomilk white top and black top links. I just started doing these massages a few days ago. These links were given too me by Wahaika.

blacktop
http://video.moglik.com/v/ytbKsxTbEtA/%E...%9C%88.htm

white top
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Wahaika/?action=view¤t=Chiyomilk3.mp4

when I first started my program I didn't add wild yam or saw palmetto. I think these herbs are what are making the difference. The good news is my boobs are being somewhat nice to me today! I'm now having random stabbing pains in my boobs throughout the day..instead of all day long. My left boob literally started twiching and it was kinda freaking me out. I didn't know titty's could do that! (No I don't get boob pain before my period)

nbe notes
I got my period (thank goodness) and my boobs are feeling much better.
Drinking fennel tea in the morning and night now.
Praying to keep some of this "incredibility awesome cleavage"
I could go back down to my usual size due too my period, however, I have this new fat under my arms that i'm constantly shoving into my bra lol. You can only see it with the bra though.

I will not be discouraged though!
Thank you girls for your comments and if I didn't answer a question just send me another message. I'll help in any way I can. Every little bit counts.

(23-03-2011, 06:16 PM)soonenough Wrote:  
(23-03-2011, 04:16 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I haven't started taking the herbs, as I just ordered them yesterday. I was wondering how you measured dosages of the bulk powder herbs, as that is what I have ordered. Maybe a website of where you got the tools you needed. I would also like to ask what herb you think might have increased your sex drive. Mine needs a little help. It doesn't seem like you mentioned anything about it until after you decreased the Wild Yam, and added the Saw Palmetto. I was wondering if you thought those were the cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I notice taking fenugreek and maca (took these herbs only for a month), and pueraria (omg, this one really was an intense increase in sex drive, and only into two weeks of taking) fueled my sex drive.

Thanks so much. I will try to find pueraria today. Not sure what Maca is, but I guess I will find that as well. I already have fenugreek on it's way. Smile

(24-03-2011, 03:04 AM)sharon_lee_family Wrote:  girls, I have had no major growth! (Just so were all on the same page.)

ANSWERED QUESTIONS

I don't measure with anything when I capsuled my fenugreek! I eye ball it and stuff them to the max. Saw palmetto and wild yam are by nature way.

Saw palmetto raised my sex drive not the wild yam. I had to cut the dosage in half of wild yam because I was running to the bathroom every half an hour. Now I have slowly worked my dosage up of the wild yam.

\

Just shoving them until they are full is not an option for me. Smile I will keep looking for a way to dose them, thanks for answering my questions. I haven't even started and I am nervous already about ingesting herbs. Sad

MoK217- you would use scales like these, and I don't blame you for wanting to measure lol I'm lazy and just like to eyeball it.
You would want to buy yourself a milligram scale.
soonenough- pueraria did nothing for me! (I could work for you, ya never know!) Be careful what combination of herbs you take as well.
Ok, so I had my period on the 22nd and it's the 26! My period is gone it seems and I'm still very emotional. I finally just let it all out and had a good cry. lol I also noticed something I never had happen to me on my nbe journey. Now I still have a week before I'm my smallest but directly after my period my boobs deflate a little (before the week mark.) Well they deflated a little but the next day they were back up to being swollen! (you know, the shoving of the nipples back into the bra thing) Those "10" rating pains are all gone except for the occasional tingles that last a minute or so. Actually I think I'd rate those 15 lol. It was as if someone punched me in both tits over and over again. These were the biggest pains I've ever had.
So right now I'm a full 32c which on a 34 band is a full b and a 36 band a full a cup. It looks good and when I raise my arms I look like I have two little boobs on my chest for a change. I can see the new meat under my arms without the bra now. boobs look wider! still not letting myself get too excited until I hit one week...

fingers crossed for myself and everyone else
patience and happy growing to everyone

(27-03-2011, 12:32 AM)sharon_lee_family Wrote:  MoK217- you would use scales like these, and I don't blame you for wanting to measure lol I'm lazy and just like to eyeball it.
You would want to buy yourself a milligram scale.
soonenough- pueraria did nothing for me! (I could work for you, ya never know!) Be careful what combination of herbs you take as well.

Thanks so much. Just ordered one from Amazon. I wouldn't begin to know how to eyeball any herb...lol. I would probably overdose myself. I don't think I am going to try the Pueraria, but I did order the Saw Palmetto. I guess I will start out on low doses of all of them.....gotta start somewhere right? Smile

MoK217-Watch out for celluite with the saw palmetto! I already have some on my legs from my daughter. Make sure you do stretches, walking, and some skin brushing with your legs, arms, and butt. This will help with circulation and good for nbe. I read of other women who never had cellulite getting it after going on saw palmetto.

Deep boobie pain is back. Just a 4. If my boobs don't shrink by april 6th then I'm buying a 32d push up bra. (Not the kind with the thick padding.)Not much else to report.

Well it took me some time but i finally ordered my fenugreek...4 pounds of it! (I also bought some organic henna from this place too.) and 1,000 capsules for 10 bucks, size 00.

I've been posting alot lately, i guess because I'm so excited that my boobs haven't gone down yet.

I took a days break on the herbs because of how emotional I was but not the massage. I felt better for the day. It's just strange mood swings I'm having nothing else. (I've also created a massage based off of chiyo milk but I think it gets into the pressure points better and brings the fat from outside of the breast into it at the same time. I get many tingles after doing this too and it feels good as well. I started doing this the second day I started chiyomilk. I didn't think to write it down until today.)

staying realistic and optimistic

4lbs, my goodness. How long do you think that will last? I only ordered 1lb of each. I ordered Hops, Fennel, Flax, Fenugreek, Oatstraw, Barley Grass, Soya, and Saw Palmetto. If I remember correctly, Fennel and Flax are one and the same. Ordered both on accident. Oops. I also ordered Borage oil for massage, but I might not use it. Might just rub it on for a few seconds....haven't decided. The only things I have received is the soya ( YUCK), and the Saw Palmetto. I read somewhere that some women only need the Saw Palmetto. I hope that's not the case for me, otherwise I have wasted my money on the others. I also have a scale on it's way from Amazon.
Glad to hear you haven't deflated!! That means there is hope for me. Smile
Sorry for posting so much on yours, but I find it easier to respond to you, then to make my own post. Might start my program page when I get everything together.

drink the fennel as a tea, it works better this way! boil the water and turn stove off, add tsp of fennel seeds and cover with lid and leave for at least 20 minutes. Do this twice a day. Don't grind the seeds up, it makes the tea bitter! Fennel tea will help keep you metabolism up too.

Flax seed helps with hormone balancing I believe.

wild yam and fenugreek work together and should be taken in equal amounts..I can't do this though because the wild yam bothers my stomach if I take too much. No one knows why wild yam works, it just does.

hops isn't permanent growth but works together with everything some how..not sure. Fenugreek is slow to make you grow but is permanent.

make a batter to massage with that is made up of 25 capsules borage oil or evening primerose oil, 1/2 cup fenugreek, 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil and let steep in a dark place for a week. (This is why I ordered soooo much of the fenugreek. I usually make double the batter!) Massage twice a day. massage 15 minutes and then apply heat for 30 minutes on low.
saw palmetto is meant to help if you have high androgen's. acne, excess hair on body. (these are signs of excess testosterone) If the herbs that you start on start giving you acne if could be because of this possibly or just from the estrogen your body has in it from the herbs. Drink mint tea (I read peppermint tea is the strongest in the mint family.)
I read mixed things on soy now so I switched to milk. Eat a low carb diet packed with protein and no heavy workouts but stretching and movement are very important. High carb diets and junk food stimulate testosterone I believe. People who have big butts, thighs, and stomach don't do as well as those who don't. The herbs are magnets to these areas and it can go the other way around as well. Not having enough fat on your body. Well, our bodies can't make us titties if we have no fat!
Depending on your cup size determines on the dosage of your herbs.
I hope some of this helps with your nbe journey. i'm getting my fenugreek from starwest botanicals. I would say you can get the best deal of borage oil/ evening primerose oil at puritans pride. Gelatin is excellet for boobie growth as well..I get mine at walmart for 3 dollars a bottle 100 pills. I take 6-8 g a day.

I don't mind you posting. I'm glad to be of help. You should post your own program and write in it everyday for motivation! Your going to be starting some things I've never tried. Eve has used those other herbs. Everything you are preparing for sounds great. Don't forget to take a good multivitamin as well.

I'll be here for motivation if you need it as well. This is the best time of year for growing. We can do it! (I think the sun light helps stimulate our human growth hormone too, so get lots of sun light.)

It hasn't been a week after my period (boobs are the smallest at that time) so I'm waiting to see what happens. I've been wearing the same push up bra everyday for a month now (I don't wear a bra when I wash it lol). It makes me look big even without the padding. It is stretched to the max and usually looks empy by a week after my period. I'm still spilling out of it and crossing my fingers it stays this way. (I've lost weight as well so this all looks like a good sign for me.)

staying realistic and optimistic
happy boobie growing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon