Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

Well since starting wild yam and saw palmetto about 5-6 days ago (fenugreek started up a week before this during the second day of my cycle. gelatin, ester-c, and so on with the fenugreek) and massaging two times a day, I feel and see a difference. My period isn't due for another two weeks. They feel heavier and look fuller. Only doing pilates and walking 4 miles a week. Once in the morning, afternoon, and night - herbs of course. Will have to wait and see until the end of my next cycle. Can't judge size or fullness unless it's a week after period

mountain rose is out of fenugreek seeds..yes I want the seeds, not the powder. I just have this image in my head, me contacting the company and asking when they will be getting fenugreek seeds in so I can grow a pair of tits. lol

i got my heating pad on and i'm drinking some fennel tea, time too kick back and relax.

(btw I took a picture and looked at my picture from nov 1 and wooow, my boobs don't look anywhere near as saggy as they were)

I have another week and a few days probably before my period. It could be due to this..however, I'm having lots of tingles in my boobs today with mellow pain. For the past two days I have not been eating/drinking anything three hours before bed and have replaced milk for water at night while I take my pills. (reminded by wahaika) I could also have high androgens so I'm going to start taking hops as well sometime later in the month. Wahaika has suggested this to me as well.

So..is it because i'm coming close to "that time" of the month..or..cutting out the sugar/food three hours before bed?

sugar+going to bed later= bad for growth

no sugar+early sleep= better for growth

I don't drink soda, I just like my chocolate a little tooo much! I was also weighed at the doctors today. i dropped 6 pounds! I don't feel as if I did though. I look like I'm loaded with muscles (my daughter loves it when I lift her like you would a hand weight. lol)

wishing you all positive thoughts and happy growth
sharon

Just keeping my usual nbe notes.

buying fenugreek and maybe hops this weekend
started peppermint tea yesterday because of a possibility of excess androgens. Breaking open extra capsules of epo after washing off fenugreek batter from my chest. Added an extra fenugreek pill at night. also added in a new massage by chiyomilk.

I really need to get my period soon or get new bras and fast because my boobs are so constricted in this bra I'm about to take it off. I think i have a week left though! The last week is usually when I swell up alot..ugghh. My boobs have been feeling heavier and heavier these past few days which is't normal unless i'm getting my period soon. What's not normal is i'm swelling so big that my boobs are about to burst out of my bra. When I take my bra off and lay back I have boobs on my chest for once instead of nothing...it's a wonderful feeling but you just never really know until after the period.

[/quote]you poor girl. all that boobage to deal with :] congrats sista!

no celebrations yet char until a week after my period!

I didn't massage the night before yesterday, my boob pain reached a 10. I feel like crying today, overly sensitive, moody..more so than usual. I increased my saw palmetto, and wild yam that night! ramping up very slowly.

I took pictures of my "incredibly awesome cleavage". It's a push up bra with the padding taken out because the bra wouldn't fit with it in. I'm still small but wow I have more meat on top, actual cleavage instead of looking at a flat surface. I had to shove my nipples in the bra but it works. Very tempted to post it! If my boobage stays after my period I PROMISE to post my pictures for once. All I need now is too look like I got some titties when the bra comes off lol.

doing chiyomilk whitetop as well now, from Wahaika!

patience patience patience
happy growing!

Congrats on your incredibly awesome cleavage! Smile You should post the pics, cuz even if you deflate a little, you will eventually attain that size permanently; and it's great encouragement! I wish I had a bra that was tight on me, lol.

One question though: What is chiyomilk whitetop? I know that Japanese girl who went from a B to an H or whatever (Ginie posted the link), in her pics and that webpage it said "chiyomilk" all over them. What is it, and how do you get it???

i have to tell you though, i am still so excited for you. and i too must know about this chiyomilk whitetop and how to get it maybe if it is recommended. details details. i don't read japanese... yet!

I haven't started taking the herbs, as I just ordered them yesterday. I was wondering how you measured dosages of the bulk powder herbs, as that is what I have ordered. Maybe a website of where you got the tools you needed. I would also like to ask what herb you think might have increased your sex drive. Mine needs a little help. It doesn't seem like you mentioned anything about it until after you decreased the Wild Yam, and added the Saw Palmetto. I was wondering if you thought those were the cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, I did some research and chiyomilk is the name that the lady uses for her blog and youtube page. I think it's just for copy-right issues =/
http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk
The videos mainly shows her massaging areas of her body towards her breasts. I guess she uses the fat displacement method but I'm still new to this so don't take my word for it Big Grin
Much Love ♥

(23-03-2011, 04:16 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I haven't started taking the herbs, as I just ordered them yesterday. I was wondering how you measured dosages of the bulk powder herbs, as that is what I have ordered. Maybe a website of where you got the tools you needed. I would also like to ask what herb you think might have increased your sex drive. Mine needs a little help. It doesn't seem like you mentioned anything about it until after you decreased the Wild Yam, and added the Saw Palmetto. I was wondering if you thought those were the cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I notice taking fenugreek and maca (took these herbs only for a month), and pueraria (omg, this one really was an intense increase in sex drive, and only into two weeks of taking) fueled my sex drive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon