Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

Just want to make a note that I'm breaking out on my chin and some on my upper back! Hmmm, puberty all over again? I had this craving for lots of sugar yesterday. I usually use splenda but I just couldn't stop yesterday (with the real sugar). snowballs mmm...

I also want to recommend to anyone who reads this that sleeping with your boobie batter on helps alot! Whenever I sleep with my boobie batter on I have very sore breast the next.

Congratulations on your growthSmile I hope you get more.

It's a wonderful feeling to fit all of my b cups once again. However.....bad news is I can't massage at all!! I have a nasty looking rash all over my boobs! I woke up with my boobie batter on, took the plastic off, and washed everything off....my skin looks raw, deep red, and dry to the touch. Now the batter I made before this one was lotion based, but this one is made of borage oil, olive oil, avacado oil, vit. e, and fenugreek. I let this sit for a week in a glass jar. It still feels like sand paper though! So I would rub some cocoa butter all over my boobs and use a teaspoon on each boobie of the oil. Letting it sit overnight seemed to make the rash worse. I know this sounds stupid, "why would you continue to put something on your chest since it gave you a rash!" well...I thought I had it under control with the cocoa butter but I guess not! lol

In the end of all of this mess, I feel great. I didn't want to say anything earlier but now I know for sure it's the herbs and no it's not because my boobs are bigger. lol I take welbutrin for an anxiety problem I've had since my childhood. It only takes the edge off and I refuse to take a narcotic ever again. Girls I feel calmer, not getting as worked up over small things anymore, and barely any anxiety attacks. I'm not sure what herb has contributed to this peaceful state of mind but I'm loving it.

(Note: So far it's been 2 and a half days without massage. I'm going to give myself another two days because my skin still looks pretty bad, maybe longer..)

I have some sad news to report to my fellow boobie growers... It seems I celebrated a little too early on my boobie growth. My boobs have shrank..alot. (Did some extreme workouts two days before and then got my period. Very early and shrinkage on period instead of after!) However they a little fuller in the middle but everywhere else is pretty much back to the size it was. I been massaging on and off / bought some flax seed oil today because it fills me up too quickly when I sprinkle it on my food.
The skin on my breast has peeled like a sun burn! This has left me with with even softer and smoother skin! My deep zebra stretch marks are close to feeling and looking like normal skin. The color of the stretch marks is taking longer to fade though.
Since I started massaging again my "swelling" is coming back much quicker than when I first started. This looks promising. It's a long journey and I'm still grateful for the improvement of my stretchmarks and mood (less than a to big c from pregnancy, bad bad stretchmarks. Doctor told me to stop cocoa butter.)
This truely does take alot of dedication and I have some support from my man. Last week my boy friend's grandmother said her grandson's boobs were almost as big as my boobs. -.- What a motivating facor to have lol.

I havent been on in awhile and I have added to my program. I've been having problems with my child's father so thats why I havent been keeping track of what I'm doing in writing. However, I've kept to my boobie schedule up despite all the stress. I really do feel it's the herbs that are helping lift my mood so to speak. Time for the good stuff!...
I've ordered from mountainrose herbs and I am thrilled! I ordered two pounds each of fennel and fenugreek! The fenugreek was good but that fennel is going to take a year to polish off! (at least) I also bought capsules for the fenugreek, fennel is tea, wild yam, switched to evening primerose oil.. (fresh fennel seeds boiled for 10 minutes is delicious compared to the already made tea bags. Its not as bitter)
I grounded my fenugreek and made the caspules by hand and I ended up with very sore thumbs hours after putting pills together. lol It's day three of using my new boobie batter and my boobs are sore and huge (period due soon), with cramps just enough to irritate me. I would be very happy with my boobs staying this size but I know it wont all stick. What is "sticking" with me is the middle of my boobs, they are filling out nicely..just need them to grow forward now! I want to finish off my bottle of fenugreek from puritans pride but I think i'm going to throw those out and try the ones I made soon.
I've decided to use this schedule
day 1 - massage morning and night
day 2 - massage afternoon exercise evening
day 3 - massage morning and night
day 4 - massage afternoon exercise evening
and so on..
15 to 20 minutes of massage and 30 minutes of heat. The past two days I've been leaving the plastic wrap on all day and washing that off when I massage at night. I will try to stick to the above schedule though.
My breast have these painful lumps in them and and I think they are blockages. I've been massaging these points gently and they are getting smaller and less painful. I've added pressure point massages to my massages. Some I found on the old message board and some I just made up myself because they feel good!
I'm going to post later the amount of herbs and supplements I am up too.

What I'm currently taking...

Fennel tea morning and night- overflowing 1 tbls (two pounds of this looks like alot wish I got 3 pounds of fenugreek and 1p fennel instead!)

Morning: gelatin-tsp, one homemade fenugreek pill (didn't measure just stuffed a size "0" capsule as much as I could), tsp flax oil, 1 evening primrose oil 1,000 mg, and centrum multivitamin womens

Afternoon: gelatin-tsp, wild yam root 425 mg, evening primrose oil 1,000 mg, 1 fenugreek pill

Night: flax oil-tsp, evening primrose oil 1,000mg, gelatin-tsp, wild yam root 425 mg, 1 fenugreek pill

I'm really interested in adding msm sometime soon as well. Maybe i'll see better results since I have higher quality herbs now from mountainrose.

My boobie batter is a combination of evening primrose oil and borage oil- a total of 25, half cup of fenugreek, half a cup of olive oil, and a tsp of vitamin e. I've listed more information in a post right before this. I use at least two tsp of the batter morning and night. I put my batter on top of my heating pad when i'm done everything to help soften up my herbs. No more crazy looking rashes and I don't feel I need to press as hard anymore since my boobs are so soft.

I should take a picture of my herbs..it's looks like alot.

well I took a picture of my boobs november 1st and took one yesterday november 24th. I still have to think about it before I post it in public. My boobs look amazing compared to november 1! They looked empty, saggy and now they look fuller. A better result will be after my period is over though. (They get lighter by the month.)I'll take a picture after my period and a week after to look for when I have my biggest decrease.

My boobs look like they're set looow on my chest, but no more empty looking boobs! They seem to have more shape and are more pleasing to the eye (my eyes lol). My mother has been staring at my chest all day today and finally came out said my boobs look bigger. She asked me if I was pregnant. lol! I said no, it's just that time of the month. Which that could be the reason why my boobs look bigger. (Trying to stay logical here.)

I've decided it's time to increase my fenugreek dosage. One fenugreek pill morning afternoon and at night it's two.
Gelatin is now 4 tsp a day.

Next month I'm going to buy msm.

So it just dawned on me that I'm wearing the wrong bra size, lol. I've been reading alot about boobies and I measured myself wrong! under boobs is 28" not 29, and around boobs is 33-33 1/2 (the half an inch is new BUT not sure if it's permanent) So..my boobs are snug in the cup of most 34b's and a 34 c is still loose. The band for the 34 c and 34 b are both loose!! (Duh sharon it's the same band size) It pinches my boobs. From what I've read..whenever you go down a band size you go up a cup. This would make me a 32 c. I tried on a 32 b once before and it's small for me. I ordered two 32 c's and I can't wait to receive them.

I almost forgot....I'm increasing my gelatin to 6-8g a day.
Will be adding msm in beginning of december.

happy growing to everyone

I've been doing 6-8g of gelatin and an extra fenugreek at night for 4 days now. I've been having deep pains in my breast that feels like aching. I think this might be some growing pains. I can't contribute the pain to massaging because I don't press hard anymore. The pains are deep in my breast and it's not in any one spot. It's in random spots but only in the fleshy areas of my breast. I'm not sure if it's from the extra fenugreek at night or the 16 pills of gelatin I take a day (wild yam?). lol Four gelatin in the morning, four gelatin in the afternoon, four gelatin in the evening, and four gelatin at night! I'm buy my gelatin at walmart, 100 pills for $3.00 a bottle! Their evening primerose oil is $6.00! This is going to help me alot in the money department.
(also been breaking open an evening primerose capsule onto my breast as extra GLA) Hmmmm, maybe it's the higher quality herbs that are contributing to these new pains I've been having the past two days now. I had a few pain yesterdays, here and there yesterday. Today they are a stronger ache and can last up to a minute. I'm not "looking" for the pains, it just happens when it wants to. I'm doing something right, so I think I will stick to this routine for the month of December.

Fennel tea 1 tbs - morning and night
Brewed as if it were any other tea

Gelatin - 16capsules = 8g morning, afternoon, evening, and night

evening primerose oil 1 - morning afternoon and night

homemade fenugreek pills - 1 morning, 1 afternoon, and 2 at night

flaxseed oil - one tsp in the morning and one tsp at night

wild yam - 1 after and 1 night

one multivitamin

still doing the boobie batter with 360 to 500 rotations along with pressure points and pumping motions for drainage, anywhere between 15-30 minutes followed by at least 30 minutes of heat.

This morning after eating I felt sick to my stomach and had loose bowels. It only lasted an hour though. On the occasion I get the urge to run back into the bathroom. Maybe I'm coming down with something or the herbs?

One more thing I want add. I weigh 135! I lost 10 pounds!! I think this happened around the time I had my period twice in one month. I also lost alot of the growth with the second period of that one month. My latest period lasted a few days and now it's 3 days later. I'm taking pictures to track my progress so I guess I'll see what happens in this third month!

Well I just got my first bra in the mail today. A 32c is a 34b I think..It fits me like a glove. I actually have support now! Since it has no padding what so ever, I'll take some pictures in this so I can see my progress better. I still have those aches in my breast, not as much as yesterday though. It's been a long enough time since my period ended and I'm bigger than usual! I'm going to wait on the measuring though. Plus if I get a second period within a month of my last one, I could lose this "growth." This happened before, well it could be because I lost 10 pounds also! I really can't can't tell.

I've been massaging more than I usually do..I haven't kept to exercising just massaging twice a day! 20 minutes of massage and around an hour of heat! I eat eggs, milk or soy- a glass three times a day, tuna, chicken, whole wheat..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon