Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek + meno ease formula (wildyam,black cocosh,dongquai,licorice,st johns wort)

so i started this thread to see if anyone can help.

taking fenugreek 610 mg+ meno ease formula (wildyam,black cocosh,dongquai,licorice,st johns wort) + olive oil massage

with the pills alone, for a month, i took 1 of each per day.
i notice a bit of growth and got excited so i just started taking 2 of each (since the orig prescription is like 3 times a day)

and i started with messy oil but i heard it is good.

im wondering if anyone knows what herbs i should be taking. i heard fenugreek is really good. also saw palmetto but makes u fat?
quite coonfused. :/

i even heard about funny F CUP cookies in asia. but they say its effective

I tried F-cup cookies with my friends. I can make a conclusion to you. You need a very clean and healthy body to make it work. If you live in Japan it is not difficult for the product to work. If your body have too much of toxin the chances is very low. It is difficult to work on people who are flat-chested like me too. And PM in general need maintenance. Stop taking it over time the growth will decrease!

omg i just bought F cup from hongkong.
2 boxes.
its got pueraria murifica.
if it does work i will take it for a long time..ill keep taking it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon