Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Opinions on herbs to take, changing it up

Tongue 

Ok, it's hard to me to find info on these herbs and what they do, i have slowly gotten rid of my Fenugreek because it is making me sick+weight gain and Saw palomino can cause cellulite so I don't want that either. This site's search method has been giving me issues as it seems to have fake filters (I search for something with breast related filters and I still see stuff for penis pumps or something @.@). So I guess what i want to know is what is a good combination or replacement for the herbs I am taking, here are the 3 I am considering and the only info i can find:

Wild Yam: possible Herbal Contraceptive and makes Prego Hormone stimulating growth

Maca:"Maca is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and iron, and contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica, as well as B vitamins. It also contains four alkaloids proven in scientific investigation to nourish the endocrine glands"
and some other benefits?

Milk Thistle: not even sure what I found on it now...

I Am also Using the Noogle Berry Pump, so I guess I need stuff that coordinates with that?
sorry I hate to make stupid requests but I also would rather use the resources available to me, I can go to vitamin world, GNC, and other local stores, due to living with my parents I don't want to order something like that where they can see what it is. I live in Concord, NC if that helps Big Grin.
hoping for some advice, thanx!

You could try fennel for your estrogenic herb. It is available at most grocery food stores in the cooking herb section Relatively inexpensive. Can be taken as a tea or internaly. I usually make a tea then swallow the left over seeds. See link below.

Take a look at these links. A good bit of the information in them came from here and other sources.

A listing of NBE herbs. You might get a better idea of what to take from here.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about157.html

Recipes for NBE teas. A good many of the teas use fennel.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about121.html

Recipes for breast friendly foods. Most will up your protien level.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about115.html

Good Luck

milk thistle is more of a diuretic and it is a cleanser it will do nothing to grow breasts but it WILL clean out parts of your system to give you more of a clean "slate"

maca has been known to make your butt grow so if you don't want a bigger bootie then i suggest not using it.

the most popular herbs are fenugreek and fennel they both contain phytoestrogens...soy is also GREAT for boobie growth because it is loaded with phytoestrogens, in fact it also helps to prevent and alleviate menopause symptoms. you can use it in soy milk, tofu, edamame and soy bean ( bought dried then rehydrated and cooked) forms.

and don't forget to massage!

i hope that this helps a bit!

Thanx Big Grin
@ Maca by bootie you mean general weight gain or just bigger butt? never heard of that lol
@ soy been drinking soymilk for a month now I think, so thats covered.
@ milk thrusle good to know o.o
hmm...I've been taking the "whole plant" Fenugreek maybe i should take there "seed" supplement o.o is 1g good? the other bottle was like 600mg a pill...so...wow yea that's more per pill as for that other stuff...I'll look them up some more, thanx for the links Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon